- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I don't know if it's just me but it seems like the prices have increased every time I stop at Starbucks. Their coffee is not worth spending that much money on when I can go to the gas station and spend under $2 for something that tastes better.
Starbucks java chip frappe is amazing. When I have time in between classes I go to starbucks and order Java Chip Frappe. It's honestly amazing. I know everyone has their own taste but you won't go wrong with the java chip frappe.
Starbucks is one of the best places to go for a cup of something good and a wonderful baked treat. They always have something different. They always have so many good flavors of everything. Their gift shop is awesome. The place is always clean.
To be honest, it took me a few years of being anti-starbucks before jumping on the bandwagon, and I think I'm here to stay for the long haul! I love, love, love their white chocolate mocha, salted caramel mocha, as well as the mocha frappucino and caramel frappucino, just to name a few!
As far as I am concerned this is the BEST Starbucks I have been to. When I asked if they had EB tea and soy milk they said "of course we do!" Not all Starbucks do have that when I go!!!! And they even had the sweetener that I use- Stevia!!!! I got a seat, so I had a very pleasant experience and I will return to THIS store for sure!
I love Starbucks. I love the rewards program. I love the iced green tea and I love the warmed butter croissants. Cake pops are also delicious. I'm a proud gold card member of the mystarbucks rewards program.
The best coffee shop that there is, better than any coffee that I have ever had. I like the fact that they have warm breakfast as well as the fact it is open everyday so I can go no matter what day of the week or year it is. I would recommend Starbucks to anyone that likes coffee.
There's nothing like the taste and aroma of Starbucks Coffee! It is my go to splurge, hot when it's cold outside and iced when it's hot outside. My go to is a Caffè Mocha with whole milk, cinnamon powder, whipped cream and mocha drizzle.
Yes. Starbucks is a classic. You can never go wrong with it, whether you buy a plain coffee or a passion tea. Although my favorite beverage is a vanilla bean Frappuccino with no whipped cream and 4 pumps of hazelnut, there are so many to choose from and you can customize as you go.
Yum! Love that they have so many options to fit everyone's needs or wants... Substitutes galore! Also, love their seasonal flavors they have. Awesome you can now order and pick up too.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos