BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Common white girl place but amazing drinks. If you don't like coffee they have great tea, shakes, and milkshakes 😊 vanilla bean is an all time fav. Don't forget they have gift cards 👍🏼 rate 10/10
Debbie K.
Odenton, MD
While I used to avoid Starbucks due to the high cost of coffee, no other coffee can really equal Starbucks Pike Place. The flavor is exceptional, and I always receive great service no matter what location I visit. I don't frequent their specialty drinks, but they are very tasty as well.
I love Starbucks. As a former employee I also know how wonderfully they treat their employees and how high quality their drinks and food are as well as how high their standards are for their drinks and everything throughout the store. The chestnut praline latte is my absolute favorite.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
Just the best coffee shop around, what else can I say! There's something about holding a warm Starbucks cup that just makes you feel happy! My favorite hot drink there is the chai tea latte :) so so yummy!
Gabriella R.
Hated Starbucks growing up cause well i grew up on Dunkin. But then I got to college and I am a Starbucks freak. Iced coffees are my life. And if you like cold tea order a Berry Hibiscus tea with pomegranate instead of water and 5 pumps of mango. You're welcome I just changed your life.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Of course Starbucks is amazing. If you haven't tried their white hot chocolate, you must because it is to die for. I also love their gingerbread lattes during the holiday season.
Martha W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Starbucks will always be my favorite coffee chain. The drinks are pretty reasonably priced and with a Gold Starbucks Rewards card, you can get free refills which is always super convenient!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Obviously this is a really well known brand. I love their blended Frappucinos and the Macchiatos are my favorite! I don't go here often because it is so much more expensive than brewing at home. But it's great quality coffee that I treat myself with!
Katty B.
Hawthorne , CA
My favorite drink when its summertime is the Passion Tea Lemonade and in the winter I always get the Hot Caramel Macchiato. Those are always my goto for both season! So delicious!
Taryn R.
Starbucks is a great quick coffee shop. The prices are a bit high, but the customer service and deliciousness makes up for that. I usually go once or twice a week to treat myself.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?