BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Valerie M.
Pflugerville, TX
The staff is very friendly and helpful with suggesting new options - since there's times that I want to change it up. Not once have I had my order done incorrect. At other locations I specifically request Soy milk since I'm lactose - intolerant and I always whine up with cow milk. So it's nice not to have too make a second trip or go without my caffeine for the day.
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
Starbucks is definitely my weekly treat. I would say daily but sorry my budget won't allow it. I can definitely tell the difference between their coffees and other shops. I especially love ordering through the app and earning rewards. It also makes pulling through the drive-thru a snap. And don't get me started on the Vanilla Petite Scones and the Iced Lemon Cake.....(singing) Awesome!!
Jdore V.
United States
Who doesn't love Starbucks? I know.. cranky people who blame millenials for everything, it's all gravy... may they find a mature cup of coffee ;) I remember getting introduced to the notorious frappuccino as a tween (yes... I went there) and I was hooked since. As I've gotten older, my taste has slightly changed and I've been exploring their expansive menu quite a bit. Lately, I've been enjoying their Pink Drink and paninis. Their cafe is very divine and not too pricey, at least not by my standards. I still need to try the Violet drink, but I reccomend everyone trying out Seattle's finest import. There's something for everyone!
Angie S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This is my number one choice for coffee. They're a bit pricey but worth it. They're products are high quality and they have great customer service. They offer a variety of flavors and usually of season specials. The drinks are always presented appealingly, sometimes with whipped cream, chocolate/caramel drizzle, and other toppings. They have a great rewards program with discounts and special contests being offered frequently.
Tiffany D.
Ceres, CA
Although I love there drinks and food products along with the free wifi, the price is very high especially when you are stopping in sometimes a few visits a week to a few a day, if they had a lower price point I would give a five star rating. My favorite beverage to get in the summer is a lemonade blended with just lemonade and base and add raspberry syrup and top with whipped cream!
Monica B.
I used to love Starbucks. They've in the past year raised their prices and changed their rewards system. I exclusively went to Starbucks because of their rewards system. Now that's it's changed, you have to spend twice as much money to receive a reward. It's not worth it to me to spend my money there anymore. There are a lot of other coffee options out there.
Star H.
Watauga, TX
Starbucks never fails to make great coffee, it's always good every time, my favorite is the green tea frappe, and the hot caramel macchiato. The pastries there are really good too, the cake pops are the best. I love Starbucks, honestly I would drink it everyday if it wasn't 4 dollars for a tall. It think there's a drink for everyone at Starbucks not matter your taste preference! I love Starbucks!!!
Camy C.
Lompoc, CA
I am a Starbucks fanatic! I love getting either a Caramel Frappacino or Caramel Latte on normal occasions. Then during the holiday season I always partake of the different holiday beverages that come available. My favorite holiday beverage is usually the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I also appreciate that if my drink is not made how i want it then they will remake it to make liking. Great service if you as me!!
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love going to Starbucks because they are fast and pretty much on every street corner. My favorite drinks are iced or hot white chocolate mochas (with peppermint when in season), iced Carmel macchiatos with extra vanilla and I'm loving the new iced coconut milk mocha macchiato.. WHEN they are made right. Starbucks seems very inconsistent with their drinks because every time I go they either taste amazing or so bad that I don't want to take another sip. Even though I appreciate how fast they can move through the line I wish they would take the time to make my $4 drink correct.
lindsey T.
Austin, TX
Always kind of a crap shoot from location to location. Had the distinct misfortune of going to the flagship location while visiting Seattle, and tried the cold brew. NOT a good experience, I actually threw the coffee away. But then again, on the way to work one morning I had time and need for coffee and starbucks was the only option- and they really delivered on the vanilla latte that I got. Try at your own risk, I guess!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?