BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Love this place is a everyday stop .I highly recommend this place my favorite drinks are Pumpkin Spice Latte
Caramel Frappuccino,java Chip Frappuccino and strawberry lemonade tea😍😍😍😍
Atena S.
Foristell, MO
I do enjoy their coffee. It is bold and I like how Starbucks I working on giving us other healthy alternatives to food and how they prepare our beverages. It is on the pricier side, however, Its nice to get as a treat ever once in a while :)
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
It's crazy to think how Starbucks is almost synonymous with coffee nowadays. I really enjoy their teas though, but they can be overly sweet. I recommend trying their passion tea with raspberry, or their green tea with strawberry puree (no water).
Kelsie K.
Chaska, MN
So overpriced!! I cannot believe they charge over $2 for a small brewed coffee. The quality is questionable and it all depends on who is serving you. My favorite drink here is a flat white, but again, very overpriced. However, it is not terrible coffee, so I continue to return for more.
Jacinda W.
Cloverdale, CA
Starbucks is one of the best places to go for a cup of something good and a wonderful baked treat. They always have something different. They always have so many good flavors of everything. Their gift shop is awesome. The place is always clean.
Ashley M.
Rossville, GA
I absolutely love my Starbucks in Chattanooga, TN!! They are always so friendly and eager to serve. I always look forward to their holiday flavors and of course I'm sad because they're gone now 😕
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
Starbucks is always great. They make it right or they fix it for you. I LOVE their holiday flat white. Always phenomenal. I have been going fairly often, since I've been traveling for work lately. I do wish it was a bit more affordable, though. It can really get expensive.
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
Me encanta Starbucks, y todos sus cafes, moca, capucciono, frapucciono, cada vez que voy me compro mi cafe, ya que sin cafe no puedo vvivir y las mies de opciones que me ofrece Satrbucks, son lo maxcimo es el sitio ideal para los amantes del cafe
Howard E.
Great atmosphere , great service , and delicious coffee. I do wish they had more locations near me.I have to drive over an hour to get coffee so only get on outings that are out of my normal shopping area.
Gabriella R.
Hated Starbucks growing up cause well i grew up on Dunkin. But then I got to college and I am a Starbucks freak. Iced coffees are my life. And if you like cold tea order a Berry Hibiscus tea with pomegranate instead of water and 5 pumps of mango. You're welcome I just changed your life.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?