- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks but I usually only go there for my tea. It's a bit on the pricier side so I only go about once a month. I love the passion tea lemonade and I usually ask for apple juice in place of water.
Love this place. Crazy different coffees. I love the caramel frappe and the cold brew. I go once every few weeks. Best coffee that is local. Amazing flavors. Very good. I recommend this to everyone. Awesome
You can seriously have Starbucks WHENEVER! They always have the seasonal drinks which are so delicious or you can go with the basic caramel macchiato or iced white chocolate mocha
Love love love Starbucks! Defiantly has the best coffee and a large variety. One great thing is they have seasonal drinks, so your favorite drinks always come back. My favorites are the iced lattes and the very berry hibiscus refresher. It is on the pricey side, but defiantly worth it!
I do enjoy their coffee. It is bold and I like how Starbucks I working on giving us other healthy alternatives to food and how they prepare our beverages. It is on the pricier side, however, Its nice to get as a treat ever once in a while :)
Im from Seattle and because of that I am a very loyal starbucks customer! I love how no matter what city you go to there is always a little piece of home. The Sweet cream cold brew is AMAZING and now for the winter they have a spiced sweet cream cold brew and it is out of this world
There coffee is ok - I love that you can customize your drink. The baristas/drive-thru personnel are friendly about 75% of the time. I love their rewards program, but 50% of the time I end up having to contact them about missing 'stars'. I will keep going there because they have very convenient drive-thrus and their rewards program is nice.
I love Starbucks. As a former employee I also know how wonderfully they treat their employees and how high quality their drinks and food are as well as how high their standards are for their drinks and everything throughout the store. The chestnut praline latte is my absolute favorite.
While I used to avoid Starbucks due to the high cost of coffee, no other coffee can really equal Starbucks Pike Place. The flavor is exceptional, and I always receive great service no matter what location I visit. I don't frequent their specialty drinks, but they are very tasty as well.
I personally love Starbucks. I normally get the vanilla bean frap with raspberry it gives it a very nice extra flavor. The caramel macchiato with raspberry cold is really good to.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos