- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is always great. They make it right or they fix it for you. I LOVE their holiday flat white. Always phenomenal. I have been going fairly often, since I've been traveling for work lately. I do wish it was a bit more affordable, though. It can really get expensive.
I love Starbucks but I usually only go there for my tea. It's a bit on the pricier side so I only go about once a month. I love the passion tea lemonade and I usually ask for apple juice in place of water.
I love my Starbucks girls here in Florida! They know when I need a extra double shots of espresso in my coffee! Thank you oh great Starbucks for keeping my double work days going!
A perfect holiday drink is the Peppermint Mocha - I think it's better hot, but the frappechino version is good too. Sweet, but not toooo sweet, and the peppermint is a fun seasonal touch.
I absolutely love Starbucks! I have never tried their teas, but their coffee is good. I normally get a macchiato and have it customized. I also really like their variety of flavors and that they are willing to customize something for your needs.
Starbucks will ALWAYS be my go-to coffee shop! I love the bold flavors and the unlimited options for customizing your drink. The neighborhood baristas are friendly and always remember my name! I love the cute holiday ornaments and mugs. Just seeing a Starbucks cup makes me crave it!
Starbucks is my favorite place to go, sit and enjoy my favorite vanilla creme cold brew. I try to limit my visits to twice week since it is a bit pricier then Dunkin donuts but the flavor and quality is much better!
Starbucks coffee and fraps are the best. Some many options to choose from and enjoy. Their sandwiches and pastries are also super delicious. I would recommend Starbucks to anyone.
While I prefer local coffee shops for the most part, I do still love Starbucks. They're always consistent in what I expect from my favorite drinks, and I absolutely love the app! It's so convenient and easy to use, and they hand out lots of free drinks and discounts as rewards for users!
I go to Starbucks two to three times a week maybe more. I love caramel machiattos with an extra shot of espresso. They taste amazing. Also the seasonal holiday drinks are so good.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos