BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Linda B.
Love love Starbucks. I wish we had one around here so I could visit more often. The prices are meh, kinda high but oh so good and not too bad when it's a treat every now and then.
Anne P.
Seattle, WA
I really DO love Starbucks and their drinks, but I can't say the same about their prices. Honestly, you could make your own versions of their drinks at home for cheaper, but when you're out and about, it's a great place to get a hot cup of coffee.
Teresa K.
Livingston, NJ
Starbucks offers a variety of nice quality coffee and the staff is mostly very friendly and quick. However, it's not a place that I can afford to go to every day since it's higher priced than other coffee places, it is a place I would go sometimes if I don't want to make my own coffee.
Rebecca G.
Niagara Falls, NY
So easy, and amazing to use. Not only do you get perks for using it, but it super easy and fast to load money onto, you can use pay pal as well. Also there is a sort of status with it and who doesn't love that. If you love your coffee and starbucks this is a must have application to have!!
Stella G.
North Hollywood, CA
I love starbucks, especially now that they have even more drive through locations. Even though they are tad overpriced, It doesn't stop me because I can't make a Chai Tea Latte like they do. Customer service is always friendly and they make their orders quickly for us people on the go.
Janice C.
I love going to starbucks during their deals. The coffee and teas are expensive for the amount they give you. When they have their happy hour deal is the best deal to head over there. Unless I have a gift card there, I probably won't be going.
Gabi V.
Starbucks is consistently convenient, however the quality of their coffee is far from consistent. 7/10 times I find my cup of coffee to taste extremely burnt, and as a result, often purchase the more reliable and expensive cold brew. Would only recommend if coffee is of urgent need.
Kim Z.
Plover, WI
Starbucks is the staple that I need at least a few times a week! I moved to Central Wisconsin and I couldn't move without a Target and a Starbucks there. Thankfully, they have 2 Starbucks one on each side of town! They are also so friendly here!
Jennifer K.
The best part of Starbucks these days is mobile ordering! I love that it remembers my past orders so ordering is easier. I also love it's ready when I get there. Always worth it.
Melissa P.
Shelby Twp, MI
Starbucks is my favorite, and ALL of my friends know it, lol. I get Starbucks 3-4 times a week. The PSL came back early, and I'm in heaven. I love the caramel brulee latte during the Holidays, PSL during the fall, and my regulars are upside down caramel macchiato, or iced caramel macchiato.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?