BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Tiffany O.
Starbucks used to be one of my favorite places to be. I'm a huge latte and espresso person and when Starbucks became too commercialized, they lost their quality in coffee. I love the frappe!
Leslie P.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Okay seriously... what's not to love about Starbucks?! They have the best coffee drinks, snacks, breakfast items, everything!! I recently tried the French Toast bagels bites with Cinnamon cream cheese filling and they were so tasty!! I love the Peach Green Tea Lemonade and the Mochas!!
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Starbucks is my favorite place to go, sit and enjoy my favorite vanilla creme cold brew. I try to limit my visits to twice week since it is a bit pricier then Dunkin donuts but the flavor and quality is much better!
Hayley S.
Summersville, KY
Every Starbucks that I have ever purchased from has been very excellent. The drinks and pastries are always delicious. Also, the employees are always so nice and very polite. And who doesn't want a coffee with their name on it? No one! Only downfall is if they spell your name wrong.
Taylor L.
I absolutely love Starbucks! I have never tried their teas, but their coffee is good. I normally get a macchiato and have it customized. I also really like their variety of flavors and that they are willing to customize something for your needs.
Caroline W.
Washington, DC
Starbucks is my go to place for coffee. There are a million starbucks' everywhere and I really enjoy their coffee. It is a little pricey, but I think that the blonde roast is really worth it. I usually go about a few times a week and I always get a blonde roast coffee. Would recommend!
Jacinda W.
Cloverdale, CA
Starbucks is one of the best places to go for a cup of something good and a wonderful baked treat. They always have something different. They always have so many good flavors of everything. Their gift shop is awesome. The place is always clean.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Starbucks is magic! Those classic cups and magic green straws make everything delicious! Fall and Christmas are the best times of year at Starbucks because you get to try all the limited time seasonal drinks!
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
Starbucks is always great. They make it right or they fix it for you. I LOVE their holiday flat white. Always phenomenal. I have been going fairly often, since I've been traveling for work lately. I do wish it was a bit more affordable, though. It can really get expensive.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
I love Starbucks. I've tried a bunch of other coffee shops but they just didn't compare in taste or even price. Seems expensive for a beverage, but it's definitely worth it to me.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?