BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Rebecca G.
Niagara Falls, NY
So easy, and amazing to use. Not only do you get perks for using it, but it super easy and fast to load money onto, you can use pay pal as well. Also there is a sort of status with it and who doesn't love that. If you love your coffee and starbucks this is a must have application to have!!
Martha W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Starbucks will always be my favorite coffee chain. The drinks are pretty reasonably priced and with a Gold Starbucks Rewards card, you can get free refills which is always super convenient!
Lisa H.
Arkansas
I do love some good Starbucks coffee but why must it cost so much?! Its like every time I go in there I spend more on the same drink. I know how much it costs to make it so why mark it up so much?! They would get much more business from me if they would just lower their prices a little bit.
Starbuck's just released their holiday drinks and that means Skinny Peppermint Mochas are back! This drink is not worth the price if you plan on subbing it in as your go to drink. However, its a great treat from time to time during the holiday season that does not make me feel guilty.
Anne P.
Seattle, WA
I really DO love Starbucks and their drinks, but I can't say the same about their prices. Honestly, you could make your own versions of their drinks at home for cheaper, but when you're out and about, it's a great place to get a hot cup of coffee.
Melissia D.
Arbuckle, CA
I have to drive 40 miles to get Star Bucks because I live in a small town so when ever I am anywhere near one you can bet I am there getting a drink or 2 before I leave town and if anyone calls and asks if I want one the answer is always heck yes!
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
As much as I love my white girl coffee, Starbucks is kinda expensive for its drinks and food. But I still loooove their things, but I don't get them too often. Some indie local coffee shops are the ones I tend to like to buy my coffee from more
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
Just the best coffee shop around, what else can I say! There's something about holding a warm Starbucks cup that just makes you feel happy! My favorite hot drink there is the chai tea latte :) so so yummy!
Melissa P.
Shelby Twp, MI
Starbucks is my favorite, and ALL of my friends know it, lol. I get Starbucks 3-4 times a week. The PSL came back early, and I'm in heaven. I love the caramel brulee latte during the Holidays, PSL during the fall, and my regulars are upside down caramel macchiato, or iced caramel macchiato.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
I have given this company so many tries in so many different cities, it's always the same burnt tasting old overpriced coffee. I am always disappointed that I just spent $5 for a cup of coffee that tastes horrible! Never again will I enter their store.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?