BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
This place is average for me! I do like their matcha latte though. That's all I get when I go there. The pros of this place is the atmosphere and the music. I absolutely love how StarBucks is branded. I would always visit again but stick to things I know. I recently went to a StarBucks in New York and my coconut milk mocha macchiato(?) was soo sweet. Still good though! But unacceptable since usually this is the case for every time I go to differently locations. Its a great place and still pretty pricey.

Check it out!
Hope S.
Batavia
Starbucks is life ! I love Starbucks so much, I have at least 10 drinks I am in love with from there that I love to treat myself to. They always have amazing customer service and assistance. It is also a great place to get gifts for people from ! Don't forget there amazing rewards program ! Even if you only treat yourself with Starbucks their rewards program is still a great way to earn back free drinks and stars! Plus you can order from your phone and pay from your phone ! No waiting in line !
Viktoriya S.
Kansas City, MO
I'm obsessed with Starbucks! I have so many favorite drinks and the atmosphere makes me happy! I like going to my local Starbucks where there is a consistency when it comes to the drinks. They don't taste differently like some coffee shops, one day it tastes good and the next it tastes completely different! There is no such thing at the Starbucks I always go to. Also, I love the reward program. It's nice receiving free drinks from time to time!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Every time I've ever went to Starbucks I've had very good service they've been very nice to me I go almost if I can like a I have a gift card to Starbucks I don't go that often but when I get a chance to go I go and be maybe like a every two months or so I don't know maybe even more than I really don't know it just if I get a chance I recommend people would to get the the vanilla bean Frappuccino I love it but there's some people that actually think it's too sweet but that's what I get every time I go and I love it
Cathy M.
El Paso, TX
I'm addicted to Starbucks! I never use to be a big coffee drinker but once I started attending university, Starbucks became my second home. Not only is it the perfect environment to get work done, the staff is always so nice and courteous. The pastries are always fresh and delicious, too. I've bought ground Starbucks coffee to make at home when I'm not able to stop by.
Kylie G.
TAMPA, FL
I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say about Starbucks. Their coffee is strong to keep you going throughout the day, but also as tasty as can be, and there is literally an option to fit all taste buds! Their breakfast sandwiches are my jam... I get them for lunch even all the time. They're never short of fresh, healthy snack options for you to choose from, but at the same time can cater to your sweet tooth. I highly recommend this coffee shop!
Sarah B.
Texas
This is the spot to go for those classic addicting flavors, such as pumpkin spice, caramel, mocha, etc. I would definitely recommend getting the app and purchasing ahead of time with a loaded amount. It saves waiting time because they have the drink ready for you when you arrive to the store. Hot or cold flavors, everything is delicious!
Caitlyn C.
Birmingham , AL
I only started going to Starbucks about 3 years ago, but now that I have been it has been a great experience! I like the new seasonal coffees that come out every year, and all the old staples, as well as the food too. I keep going back for the feel of the cafe and the rich smell of coffee that just seems to wake you up in the morning. I would suggest for someone who doesn't like coffee to get a Vanilla Chai Latte. It's what many people would describe as "Christmas in a cup."
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
I received a gift card for Starbucks, and I generally am not a fan of this place. I think a lot of their stuff is overrated and that you can find something g that tastes the same, if not better, and other places for half the price. That being said, I did go twice and get the Pikes Peak plain coffee and it was fine. Once my gift card is gone, though, I won't be going back unless I receive another one.
Yolanda V.
I have a seasonal love hate relationship with Starbucks. Some seasons I love them and other seasons I don't go near a Starbucks. *shrugs* I definitely wasn't a fan of the pumpkin cream cheese muffin this year! They changed the "cream cheese" and it tastes very artificial now, not to mention they changed the amount added. Go back to the original formula and amount, please!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?