BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
Starbucks’ iced vanilla chai tea lattes are my saving grace. I started drinking them in the summer of 2017 after my best friend got me hooked and now that’s all I drink from there. I’ve tried so many different coffees and couldn’t put my palette on one flavor until this one. Yum!
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Amazing service every time I go to Starbucks. The coffee you can't beat. I usually get decaf coffee and you can't even tell it's decaf it has such bold flavor! The mochas are my favorite and no other coffee shop will beat them. Always getting my morning cup at my favorite place!!
Genay C.
Middletown

Con: It's not good quality coffee. Ergg... and this is where I wish I bookmarked articles to back up points like this. I read a couple of articles by people who knew coffee, and they said Starbucks espresso is pretty awful.They serve fair trade coffee. How much fair trade coffee? 3.7% of their coffee is Fair Trade certified.Still, better than nothing.
Megan W.
Garner, NC
You can count on Starbucks for quality drinks, year round. I’m not even the biggest warm coffee or frappechino fan, but I love their seasonal drinks like iced tea lemonades and caramel apple ciders.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i love starbucks! i love how often they’re adding cool new recipes. i go at least once a week to study, but i wish some things were more cheap. it tastes great though! unfortunately there’s always that one barista who just hates you and never gets your order right though... 😂
PaulaAlicia C.
Purchased at: Starbucks
I am a Starbucks addict. I love going for iced macchiatos, hot and iced lattes, Frappuccinos, hot and iced tea, and iced coffee. If I want regular coffee then I make it at home but for everything else, I come here. One of my favorites is pumpkin spice during fall/winter. Starbucks is a little bit on the pricy side but there are Starbucks rewards which make the visits and the price worth it. I also love when the baristas get to know you, you feel more welcomed.
Melissa C.
Bronx, NY
Hi my name is Melissa and I am addicted to starbucks. I literally go every. single. day. It's insane! I am a Ice coffee lover and that is always my go to drink. Dunkin Donuts is terrible in comparison to Starbucks. IF you don't drink starbucks you are seriously missing out!
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
Starbucks has the best coffee for my tastes. I love getting a venti iced quad shot latte with sugar-free vanilla syrup. Sometimes a little whip on top for a treat. Their espresso blend is THE BEST around. I also enjoy their dark roast K-cups (Cafe Verona is my fave).
Morg B.
Columbus, OH
As basic as I may seem, I always love a good cup of my favorite drink from Starbucks. I say favorite like I only have one, but really let’s be real here - how would that even be possible? I recommend Starbucks to any fellow coffee lover. Yes it can be pricey, but 9.8/10 it’s worth it.
Hannan A.
Starbucks is my favorite place ever. I go to my local Starbucks EVERYDAY! They never fail to make my day go good! It can be affordable and pricey depending on your order, but I love my Vienti vanilla iced coffee with cream! If you are looking for a good coffee place, I recommend Starbucks, it’s the best in my opinion!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?