BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love Starbucks because it's consistent, wherever you go in the world you know what to expect. They're known for their crazy drinks but I like their cold brew and cappuccino. I go about once or twice a week.
Jennifer L.
Amazing Drinks! Coffee, Teas, Refreshers are all so good! I go 2-3 times a week and m favorite cold item is a Strawberry Acai Refresher and a hot white chocolate mocha!😍 I would absolutely go again I usually do
Emma P.
Newtown Square, PA
Starbucks in general is amazing everything they have. They are a little overpriced but it really depends on what you get you really pay for what you get. They have anything from a simple pike to a super sugary frappacino they just blow me mind with everything they make and it's all amazing.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Call me typical but Starbucks has the best drinks ever. My favorite is the shaken passion tea lemonade sweetened with raspberry. If you have never had it you have to try it!!!
Hadley H.
Dallas, TX
On the road, I visit Starbucks every single morning. They are reliable all across the country for delicious coffee, and great breakfast options, including a healthy breakfast sandwich, fruit, juice, and also some pastries as a treat. I stick with cold brew coffee, blonde roast, or green tea.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I give Starbucks 5 stars. They're a coffee shop that I can a get whatever drink decafinated since I can't have caffeine. Most coffee shops only offer a herbal tea and a regular decaf coffee. Their new seasonal drink, Tiramisu Latte, is really good!
Emily K.
The new Chili Mocha is AMAZING! You get the sweetness of the chocolate with just a hint of spice or warmth. It's a delicious combo, and I hope they keep it through the colder months.
emily t.
Pacoima, CA
Where do I start! Starbucks is a brand that you can't compare to other coffee brands or shops. My two favorite drinks are the vanilla bean frappe and the passion tea lemonade. It's a tiny bit pricey but it's worth every cent! I definitely recommend!
Jasmine W.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a Starbucks junkie and I love everything they have to offer from the seasonal drinks to the delicious breakfast sandwiches and delicious bakery treats everything is incredible.
Sara S.
Starbucks is the best place for a fast lunch eating a sandwich or a bagel, but mostly it is perfect to get a cup of hot american coffee to go (it's my favourite one!!). It has also good desserts, like brownies and cheesecakes, but in relation to the quality of food, costs are too high to me!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?