- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks because it's consistent, wherever you go in the world you know what to expect. They're known for their crazy drinks but I like their cold brew and cappuccino. I go about once or twice a week.
Amazing Drinks! Coffee, Teas, Refreshers are all so good! I go 2-3 times a week and m favorite cold item is a Strawberry Acai Refresher and a hot white chocolate mocha!😍 I would absolutely go again I usually do
Starbucks in general is amazing everything they have. They are a little overpriced but it really depends on what you get you really pay for what you get. They have anything from a simple pike to a super sugary frappacino they just blow me mind with everything they make and it's all amazing.
Call me typical but Starbucks has the best drinks ever. My favorite is the shaken passion tea lemonade sweetened with raspberry. If you have never had it you have to try it!!!
On the road, I visit Starbucks every single morning. They are reliable all across the country for delicious coffee, and great breakfast options, including a healthy breakfast sandwich, fruit, juice, and also some pastries as a treat. I stick with cold brew coffee, blonde roast, or green tea.
I give Starbucks 5 stars. They're a coffee shop that I can a get whatever drink decafinated since I can't have caffeine. Most coffee shops only offer a herbal tea and a regular decaf coffee. Their new seasonal drink, Tiramisu Latte, is really good!
The new Chili Mocha is AMAZING! You get the sweetness of the chocolate with just a hint of spice or warmth. It's a delicious combo, and I hope they keep it through the colder months.
Where do I start! Starbucks is a brand that you can't compare to other coffee brands or shops. My two favorite drinks are the vanilla bean frappe and the passion tea lemonade. It's a tiny bit pricey but it's worth every cent! I definitely recommend!
I am a Starbucks junkie and I love everything they have to offer from the seasonal drinks to the delicious breakfast sandwiches and delicious bakery treats everything is incredible.
Starbucks is the best place for a fast lunch eating a sandwich or a bagel, but mostly it is perfect to get a cup of hot american coffee to go (it's my favourite one!!). It has also good desserts, like brownies and cheesecakes, but in relation to the quality of food, costs are too high to me!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos