- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Who doesn't live Starbucks?! Omg...when you go in you get that fresh smell of different fresh and healthy aromas! It's very healthy, tasty, and affordable. Also great pick for on the go food!
Starbucks is a great coffee shop because they are everywhere! Also, their rewards program makes it really easy to earn free drinks and food. The drinks are great and the baristas are always friendly! I go at least once a week. I would highly recommend Starbucks for reliable coffee and food!
I cannot lie Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee shops. I love their frappucinos . My favorite is the caramel flavored one. Starbucks has really great drinks the only problem I have with it is sometimes I feel it's a tad bit over priced. Well maybe not so much cause I still go to get some
I love Starbucks. I love that my neighborhood baristas know my name and order. I also love that starbucks is so highly visible and accessible. Great convenience for non-dairy drinkers with soy, almond and coconut milk as options. I only wish that the valencia orange refresher would return!
This coffee shop is just so amazing!! There's a Starbucks located right next to where i work and on my breaks I go there! Their prices are very affordable!! If I could go everyday I would haha! My favorite coffee is there peppermint mocha frappe!! Also their sweet green tea is to die for!
Best coffee in the game bar absolutely none. Great variety, always good service and the best/strongest coffee you can find. When you come here, you know exactly what you're gonna get and that's amazing coffee
Love Starbucks and their rewards program. Im always very excited for seasonal.beverages. I do wish more nutritional info was available for new drinks and modified orders.Love the order ahead feature of the app.
I love Starbucks because it's consistent, wherever you go in the world you know what to expect. They're known for their crazy drinks but I like their cold brew and cappuccino. I go about once or twice a week.
Trent a Iced green tea with no water and no sweeteners, but 2 scoops of matcha and 3 pumps of mango. Amazing drink! And gives you the energy like drinking a cup of coffee, but gives you that refreshing taste.
they have a wide variety of drinks to choose from they taste really good but one thing is its expensive but overall its good quality drinks but if it wasnt so expensive it would of got a 5 i go there not to often but when i have a cahnce to go i will normally get a medium in there drinks
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos