BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Rebecca P.
Grants Pass, OR
I've had a lot of bad luck lately at all of our locations. Most of the drinks we get end up tasting like earwax. I'm hoping it's just bad employees because I used to love starbucks.
Influenster M.
Who wouldn't love starbucks with their seasonal favorites and there regular coffees to the warm or cold teas and a great atmosphere ! Also don't let me forget the fresh food and pasteries plus the smell when you walk in is just fanaminal ! The also lets be honest I'm a white girl I got to have my coffee and boots an sweatpants durrig the winter !
Lacey G.
Killeen
I love starbucks...i recenlty figured out that there are so many different ways to order your drink from a barista...i wish they had a sign that explained some of that stuff because if you don't really know the options you just go basic!! I love walls now on my drink so ask for some of those:)
Laura J.
Winterville, NC
I've been a coffee snob all my life. I love latte art and local coffee houses. I have to admit, I have my Sbux Gold Card. Yep, I'm one of those people. I indulge twice a week. Classic oatmeal add cinnamon and a non-fat decaf something, extra hot.

The coffee is good but nothing to die for. I personally love my Zabars blend when I wake up in time to fix it at home.

The mobile app is oh so convenient!
Rachel P.
Plantation, FL
Super addicting. The prices are higher than normal coffee shops, but it comes with the name. There is an app to access discounts and collect rewards for loyalty. There frappuccinos are pretty amazing though. Love the switches for the seasonal menus.
Melissa H.
While Starbucks seems to be everywhere now, they do leave something to be desired. I am a fan of not having burnt tasting coffee, and their drip coffee always tastes burnt. Most of their drinks are too sweet for my preferences. However, their Christmas Blend coffee is delicious and the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are my go to when they're in season.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
Was a huge trend setter in the coffee industry in the USA and paved the way for other coffee brands...but now lots of coffee -drinking/loving Americans have discovered lots of other amazing coffees that make starbucks look like sh==. However, they are great meeting spots and sell pretty stuff.
Sam M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Starbucks is a great place to grab a quick drink and sit down. though it can get quite busy. It may sometimes be overpriced, but it depends what you get and you usually get what you pay for. They're usually quite clean and they make coffee quickly so it's a great place to stop for a hot sec.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
OBSESSED! I mean honestly has anyone given a bad review? Lol. I always order an iced caramel machiatto with extra whipped cream. Also small tip, If you get a venti ask them to put the extra in another cup. It gives you like a full grande for free.
Jasmine W.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a Starbucks junkie and I love everything they have to offer from the seasonal drinks to the delicious breakfast sandwiches and delicious bakery treats everything is incredible.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?