BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Stephanie S.
Palo Alto, CA
I love the starbucks app. It is really convenient to have because I constantly forget to bring my wallet, but it doesn't matter because I have the card ready with money in it so it's no problem. You get a free drink after 12 drinks so thats a plus!
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
Was a huge trend setter in the coffee industry in the USA and paved the way for other coffee brands...but now lots of coffee -drinking/loving Americans have discovered lots of other amazing coffees that make starbucks look like sh==. However, they are great meeting spots and sell pretty stuff.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA
Starbucks is my absolute favorite coffee shop and coffee! I am a gold member and try to go every chance I get. Most people have one thing they ALWAYS get, but me I have a handful of Starbucks favs. I love coffee frappes w/ caramel drizzle. Iced Caramel Macc. I love hot and cold drinks from there!
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
OBSESSED! I mean honestly has anyone given a bad review? Lol. I always order an iced caramel machiatto with extra whipped cream. Also small tip, If you get a venti ask them to put the extra in another cup. It gives you like a full grande for free.
Robin K.
Port Byron, IL
These are so wonderful. I don't think I have had a Starbucks product I do not like. The Italian roast is a perfect blend- especially in the form of the iced coffee cans. I like to purchase these in the summer
Months to take with me on the go instead of a hot coffee. Definitely a great beverage !
Rachel P.
Plantation, FL
Super addicting. The prices are higher than normal coffee shops, but it comes with the name. There is an app to access discounts and collect rewards for loyalty. There frappuccinos are pretty amazing though. Love the switches for the seasonal menus.
Amber N.
Starbucks always has been since I started drinking coffee & always will be my favorite, go-to coffee shop. I love the smell & the taste. I am a rewards member. I just wish the price were a few dollars cheaper.
Danielle J.
I love Starbucks but sometimes I have a hard time find something I like, I do enjoy trying knew things so it's fun to go in there with an open mind. It's such a comfy and cozy environment too with is a huge plus! I'm a fan of Starbucks! I Suggest asking the barista if you're not sure what to get!
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
There is no Starbucks in my location but my local Walmart sales the Starbucks iced coffee and its definitely my go to. i get the plain kind so i can customize it myself. I heard we was getting a Starbucks at the hospital where i work and i hope it true!!
Lacey G.
Killeen
I love starbucks...i recenlty figured out that there are so many different ways to order your drink from a barista...i wish they had a sign that explained some of that stuff because if you don't really know the options you just go basic!! I love walls now on my drink so ask for some of those:)
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?