BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
ashley a.
Enterprise, MS
There is no Starbucks in my location but my local Walmart sales the Starbucks iced coffee and its definitely my go to. i get the plain kind so i can customize it myself. I heard we was getting a Starbucks at the hospital where i work and i hope it true!!
Amy B.
Jackson, MI
I used to love Starbucks, but now their mixed drinks are always way too sweet, and their coffee tastes burnt to me. And it's way over priced. I'd much rather just make my own coffee at home.
Starbucks is great I love getting drinks from them even if it can be expensive! They are definitely nice enough to give great deals to those who are members! When it comes to being your birthday and is a member they are nice enough to share a free drink to you! That's why I love starbucks
Kathryn C.
Staten Island, NY
Obsessed. Who isn't? I love that I can walk to at least 4 different locations on my way to and from work. I love that I can add up stars to get myself free drinks. My absolute favorite thing to order is a green tea frappucino with vanilla syrup. Yum!!!
Stephanie S.
Palo Alto, CA
I love the starbucks app. It is really convenient to have because I constantly forget to bring my wallet, but it doesn't matter because I have the card ready with money in it so it's no problem. You get a free drink after 12 drinks so thats a plus!
Paloma I.
National City, CA
I buy here a lot I mostly love the frappuccinos, it's very affordable mostly about $5 most of the drinks sold, they don't just have coffee you can buy from their various products of tea also known as teavana.
Amber N.
Starbucks always has been since I started drinking coffee & always will be my favorite, go-to coffee shop. I love the smell & the taste. I am a rewards member. I just wish the price were a few dollars cheaper.
Sara S.
Starbucks is the best place for a fast lunch eating a sandwich or a bagel, but mostly it is perfect to get a cup of hot american coffee to go (it's my favourite one!!). It has also good desserts, like brownies and cheesecakes, but in relation to the quality of food, costs are too high to me!
Lisa M.
I love the Starbucks brand and what the company has to offer, but I am not crazy about most of their Iced Coffee. It's good if you like a strong Italian roast, or if you like a stronger black coffee flavor. That's not my style. Everyone is different!
Joseph P.
Allen, TX
While the drinks are a bit overpriced, the taste is delicious! Theres literally something for everyone. Don't even get me started on the pastries. I particularly LOVE the cake pops!!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?