BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jennifer P.
I love the baristas at my local Starbucks. They are so kind, they know the frequent customers on a personal level. I want options for my coffee and Starbucks has plenty. I use the Starbucks app to order ahead every morning so my coffee is there waiting for me when I get there. No more waiting in line wasting time!!! The app is amazing. I highly recommend downloading and using the app if you go to Starbucks frequently. Plus you get reward stars for every purchase that goes toward a free coffee/bakery item.
Sierra S.
Kansas City, MO
I'm in love with Starbucks. I love that I can customize my drink by asking for another shot of espresso or an extra pump of syrup etc.. A lot of people have a beef with Starbucks, saying that it's expensive and the coffee is bad quality, however as someone who isn't a coffee expert, I enjoy it.

Also, I love their rewards program. If you're not taking part, you need to be! Download their app and pay with your phone/Starbucks rewards account and you get Stars that you can use for free drinks or pastry items.
Mikayla H.
Denver
I have to have Starbucks every single day 😂 it’s the closest place to where I work, so this is what I have for lunch every single day, and it is definitely the only thing i look forward to when working very long days and getting up very early in the mornings with no time to make coffee. Everyone at every Starbucks location is always so nice and friendly, in my 15+ years of going, I’ve never had a bad experience!!
Viktoriya S.
Kansas City, MO
I'm obsessed with Starbucks! I have so many favorite drinks and the atmosphere makes me happy! I like going to my local Starbucks where there is a consistency when it comes to the drinks. They don't taste differently like some coffee shops, one day it tastes good and the next it tastes completely different! There is no such thing at the Starbucks I always go to. Also, I love the reward program. It's nice receiving free drinks from time to time!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
My favorite coffee shop! I love their Frappuccinos and their lattes! I especially love their shaken teavana tea! Nobody makes test like teavana and starbucks serves it up just the way I like! Whether I'm heading to work, running errands, or just need a pick me up. Starbucks is definitely the place I go to re energize!
Hope S.
Batavia
Starbucks is life ! I love Starbucks so much, I have at least 10 drinks I am in love with from there that I love to treat myself to. They always have amazing customer service and assistance. It is also a great place to get gifts for people from ! Don't forget there amazing rewards program ! Even if you only treat yourself with Starbucks their rewards program is still a great way to earn back free drinks and stars! Plus you can order from your phone and pay from your phone ! No waiting in line !
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
This place is average for me! I do like their matcha latte though. That's all I get when I go there. The pros of this place is the atmosphere and the music. I absolutely love how StarBucks is branded. I would always visit again but stick to things I know. I recently went to a StarBucks in New York and my coconut milk mocha macchiato(?) was soo sweet. Still good though! But unacceptable since usually this is the case for every time I go to differently locations. Its a great place and still pretty pricey.

Check it out!
Caitlyn C.
Birmingham , AL
I only started going to Starbucks about 3 years ago, but now that I have been it has been a great experience! I like the new seasonal coffees that come out every year, and all the old staples, as well as the food too. I keep going back for the feel of the cafe and the rich smell of coffee that just seems to wake you up in the morning. I would suggest for someone who doesn't like coffee to get a Vanilla Chai Latte. It's what many people would describe as "Christmas in a cup."
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Every time I've ever went to Starbucks I've had very good service they've been very nice to me I go almost if I can like a I have a gift card to Starbucks I don't go that often but when I get a chance to go I go and be maybe like a every two months or so I don't know maybe even more than I really don't know it just if I get a chance I recommend people would to get the the vanilla bean Frappuccino I love it but there's some people that actually think it's too sweet but that's what I get every time I go and I love it
Sarah B.
Texas
This is the spot to go for those classic addicting flavors, such as pumpkin spice, caramel, mocha, etc. I would definitely recommend getting the app and purchasing ahead of time with a loaded amount. It saves waiting time because they have the drink ready for you when you arrive to the store. Hot or cold flavors, everything is delicious!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?