BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Megan S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love that Starbucks offers alternative milk options to accommodate my milk allergies and are always so amazing at ensuring my drink is perfect! Plus the Star rewards program is perfect for our frequent visits.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm obsessed with Starbucks. I love their coffee, teas and snacks. They have locations everywhere which is really convenient. I also really like their app, it makes it easy to collect and redeem rewards, as well as send gifts to friends. Very pricey though.
I love starbucks. I go there literally everyday. They have the best coffee. They have so many different flavors and options its unreal. It is kinda expensive for me as a college student but I make room in the budget for it because I couldn't survive test week or any week with out my coffee.
Alysia H.
Farmington, AR
This coffee shop is just so amazing!! There's a Starbucks located right next to where i work and on my breaks I go there! Their prices are very affordable!! If I could go everyday I would haha! My favorite coffee is there peppermint mocha frappe!! Also their sweet green tea is to die for!
Laura M.
Rockville, MD
The smell of Starbucks coffee drives me crazy, the price for me sometimes makes me don't go all days but when I can or have a meeting with friends to drink coffee is my fist option, you can always find one around you.
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
Love Starbucks and their rewards program. Im always very excited for seasonal.beverages. I do wish more nutritional info was available for new drinks and modified orders.Love the order ahead feature of the app.
Madeleyne B.
I love that you can customize your cofffee or drink, so for example, if you're vegetarian you can have almond milk for your coffee.
The customer service is often really good and it's a place where you can stay to read a book or work with your laptop meanwhile enjoying a hot chocolate.
Holly L.
Midland, TX
Love it! Hello it's Starbucks, need I say more really? lol. As far as coffee shops go they have good prices and a great menu that always changes seasonally. They have great pastries too!
Wendy D.
Brooklyn, NY
I am their gold member and I love their drinks! The app is easy to use, but they changed their rules. For example, when I finally got my free drink for getting 30 stars, they should of emailed me or notified me...now they have an expiration date, and not notifying me?! Kind of disappointed.
Ansley P.
Neptune Beach, FL
Love Starbucks! I usually get an iced coffee with coconut milk and two Splenda. Good service, lots of options. Never had a bad experience here. I usually go about twice a week. Would highly recommend to others!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?