- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
If you love sweet sweet coffee this is the place for you,i have yet to find a coffee drink i like from there, but let me just say this there teas are the boom.com,i don't like reg. Sweet tea,but i went there and fell in love with thier flavored teas.!
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino...is there anything more delicious. I am so sad that this is a limited time flavor. Who doesn't want salted caramel 365 days a year? The taste is amazing and the drink is very satisfying. I will continue to tell others about this outstanding beverage.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE STARBUCKS!!! My favorite go-to drink is a cold or hot Chai Tea! When i need a boost , its mostly in the morning or to enjoy a simple chai tea. There quality of the coffee is amazing and i love it!
One of my favorite coffee brands. I love the stores and the k cups. I always have a variety of cups in my house. Never know when you might need a pick me up. They give get samples and rewards to their loyal followers.
Carmel apple spice is the most underrated drink on the Starbucks menu. You absolutely must try it if you are a apple cider fan. It's in the average price range for Starbucks and once you try it you will be craving it constantly!
So delicious. however every time im there the barista always seems to spell my name wrong. i think its an on purpose thing but whatever they need to bring back the smores frapp and we go here almost every day as it is most definitely my family's favorite coffe shop my dad loves the vanilla scones
I love Starbucks everyone inside is so nice and welcoming. The staff works fast and gives you exactly what you asked for. They really try and please there costumers. Its a quick in and out place for coffee, they do have a drive thru at some places!
Who doesn't live Starbucks?! Omg...when you go in you get that fresh smell of different fresh and healthy aromas! It's very healthy, tasty, and affordable. Also great pick for on the go food!
The passion tea lemonade is by far my favorite drink at startbucks. It has a fruit taste and if you like lemonade it's totally up your ally. It's sweet and fun and is a great drink for the summer or in the winter. it's my go too and i recommend you try it out.
Amazing tasting and a wide variety. I love how you can also get coffee cups there, as well as snacks. Their "dirty chai" is my favorite drink! And their green tea frappucinos. However, they are WAY overly priced!!!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos