BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Brianna M.
Sonora
I work in a grocery store that has a Starbucks in it. The girls there are so friendly and my drink is always made right the first time. I love getting a caramel mocha frap with coconut syrup. It's like a Girl Scout Samoan cookie!! Yum yum. In the winter though, a mocha with ristretto is my go-to
Amber C.
Reedsburg, WI
Carmel apple spice is the most underrated drink on the Starbucks menu. You absolutely must try it if you are a apple cider fan. It's in the average price range for Starbucks and once you try it you will be craving it constantly!
Abigail B.
San marcos, TX
The coffee is great but the price is a little too high but that's just me I know it's a coffee shop. I love them okay thoug coffee is great but the price is a little too high but that's just me I know it's a coffee shop. I love their mocha frappe though!
Anissa M.
Odessa, TX
I went to Starbucks today and ordered a white chocolate mocha frapp and a peppermint mocha frapp and they made me the hot drink instead of a frappuccino I was super disappointed because this wasn't the first time 🙁
Sadaf s.
I love start bucks. I always go there..it has been my best friend..wether I am sad or happy..I drink it up there every day..Love it..and I am used to the drinks though its expensive..
Michelle B.
Crestview, FL
Where do I begin? I absolutly love Starbucks frapps. My favorite is the caramel and during the holidays the peppermint mocha. They have something for everyone at Starbucks. They don't just sell coffee they have teas and smoothies as well. I have tried other coffee places and were not impressed.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
Starbucks is my weakness! I love how their coffee always gets my morning going right. I LOVE my macchiatos - ice and with non fat milk. I could literally drink a coffee here everyday!
Adriene m.
If you love sweet sweet coffee this is the place for you,i have yet to find a coffee drink i like from there, but let me just say this there teas are the boom.com,i don't like reg. Sweet tea,but i went there and fell in love with thier flavored teas.!
Adrii F.
Green tea frapp! A forever favorite for me. They always make it perfect no matter where I go and it's seriously so good. I always get a venti! Great service and amazing drinks. Starbucks will always be my favorite!!
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Obsessed with Starbucks. People complain about the price but its only pricey if you buy the specialty drinks versus the regular coffee. Obviously it is much cheaper to brew coffee at home but when I'm on the go this is great!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?