- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My go-to Starbucks is a Trenta shaken black tea with 2 pumps of sweetener (vs. the 6 they'd normally use) plus extra ice. It is a great tea fix for the morning and also fabulous on summer afternoons! I'm happy to have it as an easy option that's not surrounded by smelly, greasy drive thru air.
Great quality for what you pay at Starbucks. They have some great, tasty menu items to choose if you need a meal or snack. Their drinks are crafted nicely and taste amazing. They also have a great rewards program for frequent customers which is a great extra PERK along with the coffee drinks.
i love their coffee , its not watered down at all . its rich in taste , and helps keep me going on about my day even after three hours of sleep . my favorite roast is the dark roast .
OBSESSED!!!! I go to Starbucks at least once a day, if not twice! My coffee is always perfect and the baristas at my local Starbucks make the experience so much better. If for some reason my order is wrong or doesn't taste right they always offer to remake it at no charge. 10/10 recommend!!!!
I love white hot chocolate!!! It's my fall go to or if I need caffeine I get the white mocha. Yum!!! During the summer my daughter loves the mini frappacinos. I wish you could do those year round though Luke if you purchase a reusable cup for them.
I love Starbucks! I'm not a coffee drinker so I appreciate that they have drinks where I can leave out the coffee! I usually get a Frappuccino or Creme, and everyone I have had has been delicious! My favorite right now is the Chestnut Praline Frappuccino!
I love Starbucks! I need it when I have long shifts at work! I especially love their Caramel Brulé Latte! It is so wonderful at Christmastime! Their frappachinos are amazing as well!!
I am a consistent visitor at Starbucks. The overall experience is always a hit or miss, depending on who is working. But as for the coffee drinks and snacks, because all of the recipes are concrete, I am rarely disappointed by the drinks and baked goods.
Starbucks is just great, besides the price. Their drinks are always amazing and full of flavor. Plus I love that they bring in seasonal and special drinks all the time. It gets me to try new drinks and experience more options. Also the baristas are very helpful and willing to give suggestions.
I love Starbucks. I love that they have a variety of food and snacks in addition to their amazing coffee selection. I also find it convenient and helpful that there are many many Starbucks locations located virtually everywhere you are to make it easier to grab a quick snack and delicious coffee.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos