- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love the specialty lattes. The coffee is meh. The only thing I don't like is how often I have to get my drink remade bc the barista is in a rush. I also don't like getting a cup filled only 3/4 of the way. I go a few times a week. It does get expensive but sometimes you just nee a little treat. I wish they had caramel brûlée all year!!
So delicious. however every time im there the barista always seems to spell my name wrong. i think its an on purpose thing but whatever they need to bring back the smores frapp and we go here almost every day as it is most definitely my family's favorite coffe shop my dad loves the vanilla scones
I get Starbucks black mango lemonade tea and it is really good. Its my go to for starbucks even in the winter i get it even though it is iced I love it so much. I encourage you to try it next time your at Starbucks
I LOVE LOVE LOVE STARBUCKS!!! My favorite go-to drink is a cold or hot Chai Tea! When i need a boost , its mostly in the morning or to enjoy a simple chai tea. There quality of the coffee is amazing and i love it!
I love start bucks. I always go there..it has been my best friend..wether I am sad or happy..I drink it up there every day..Love it..and I am used to the drinks though its expensive..
My favorite place in the world for coffee. I can get great tasting drinks in a clean and friendly environment. The seasonal drinks are amazing, I go at lest twice a week. Only thing I would change are the prices.
Love starbucks. Usually get the grande skinny vanilla latte, which is about $4. I guess it's a little pricey but for a latte, it's not so bad & it's always so good. I go about 2-3 times a week, especially when i'm at school or going into work late.
Carmel apple spice is the most underrated drink on the Starbucks menu. You absolutely must try it if you are a apple cider fan. It's in the average price range for Starbucks and once you try it you will be craving it constantly!
Probably my favorite drink would be the Pink Drink! It's a strawberry refresher with coconut milk and it gives me more energy than any of the coffee drinks! Would definitely recommend.
Best coffee EVER!! I love the Carmel macchiato one of my favorites also the pumpkin spice latte! And more good quality coffee you will ever have super adorable definitely hands down recommend it you will love it!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos