BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Starbucks is the go-to for many, many people. I try to use it as a weekend treat, but there are so many times when I find myself craving a White Chocolate Mocha after a long, stressful day. Out of the hundreds of times I have been to various Starbucks locations, I have really only had one or two issues. Both times, Starbucks was more than generous in compensating me for my troubles.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Starbucks !!! I have a favorite Starbucks I go to because they make it only my coffee taste amazing but the people give an amazing service. So many yummy goodies and Gold member statues here allows you more perks. This mommy of a toddler needs her coffee and Starbucks does that and more. Plus they give you free water cup which I give to the tot and he thinks he is having coffee too❤❤❤
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Starbucks is such a go-to for me (a University student). I absolutely love their holiday flavors like Caramel Brulée Latte.
I also love that you can really customize your drink. You can easily ask them to make you a frappuccino that isn't on the set menu by listing the ingredients.
The only reason this isn't a five star rating is because it is a bit expensive. I certainly can't go everyday, but I wish I could.
AngelA R.
Starbucks is my #1 choice for getting something to drink! I love everything on the menu that I try whether it’s coffee or tea! I especially love their iced blonde vanilla lattes because it’s not too strong but it’s just enough for me! The egg white cups are another one of my favorite things on the menu, I’m not a huge egg eater but these little egg bites are to die for!
mandi b.
I LOVE STARBUCKS FOR DIFFERENT REASONS THAN MOST. I USUALLY PREFER TO ORDER FROM A LOCAL SMALL BISTRO OVER STARBUCKS. HOWEVER, CONSUMERISM AND THE MILLENNIAL NEED TO GET WHAT WE WANT NOW FORCES ME TO VISIT SOMEWHAT REGULARLY. I AM A SIMPLETON WHO USUALLY ONLY ORDERS A BASIC CAPPUCCINO, FLAT WHITE, OR LATTE WITH NO SUGAR OR SYRUP. I USE THE STARBUCKS APP AND RECEIVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF INCENTIVES FROM IT.
Ayla L.
I love coffee can’t live with out but im also very picky and Starbucks has some of the most amazing coffee I’ve ever had definitely not as picky about my Starbucks
Brooke H.
I have always had good service at my local Starbucks. However, I have recently learned how to order ahead of time on the app. One day I walked in and my drink was not ready and I could hear the barista complaining about have to make my drink. This really upset me, because I have never ever had this happen to me. I contacted Starbucks about it and they were so nice and apologetic! They even refunded my money! Starbucks may be over priced, but you are are 100% paying for customer service like they showed me when I had an issue.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love Starbuck's, to say I am addicted is an understatement. They are amazingly convenient with the ability to submit mobile orders; you can order and show up 5-10 minutes later - to your drink already prepared for you when you arrive! Starbuck's also has so many options to choose from, and you can make every drink your own. The only downfall is how expensive coming here everyday is. BUT they offer a fantastic rewards program that encourages me to keep coming back!
Brittaney V.
Oh Starbucks!! Why must you be sooooo good!!! I love the coffee but I HATE the price!! I cannot believe that it cost over $5 for my favorite drink anymore. Even for a simple iced coffee it cost about $2.50. To me, that is way too much to charge. Unfortunately I still pay the price, but I do opt to buy coffee from competing companies more then half of the time because of the cost.
Dia H.
Edmonds, WA
When I am at the coffee shop I get sugar free frappachinos. The friendly service and great prices keep me coming back. When I am at home I drink Summatra. I love it so much that it is always on hand. I recommend Startbucks for many reasons. I believe in their products and in the programs they have for their employees. I always support companies that are amazing to their employees.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?