BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE STARBUCKS!!! My favorite go-to drink is a cold or hot Chai Tea! When i need a boost , its mostly in the morning or to enjoy a simple chai tea. There quality of the coffee is amazing and i love it!
Stephanie C.
Belleville, NJ
Great quality for what you pay at Starbucks. They have some great, tasty menu items to choose if you need a meal or snack. Their drinks are crafted nicely and taste amazing. They also have a great rewards program for frequent customers which is a great extra PERK along with the coffee drinks.
Kelly O.
Raleigh, NC
I love Starbucks, I use it frequently, My only cons would be that of course I wish it was a little cheaper so that I could get away with a venti coffee around $4 instead of $5+. And I also wish their were healthier ways to dress up an espresso without having to add in all the sugar and calories.
Emmaline O.
I may be biased, since I was a Starbucks employee once upon a time, but I absolutely love this company and the products they put out. Their menu is diverse and can accommodate almost any budget or taste preference.
Lupita S.
Grandview
Best coffee EVER!! I love the Carmel macchiato one of my favorites also the pumpkin spice latte! And more good quality coffee you will ever have super adorable definitely hands down recommend it you will love it!
Roxanna J.
Frisco, TX
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino...is there anything more delicious. I am so sad that this is a limited time flavor. Who doesn't want salted caramel 365 days a year? The taste is amazing and the drink is very satisfying. I will continue to tell others about this outstanding beverage.
Ashleigh R.
Johnston, IA
My favorite place in the world for coffee. I can get great tasting drinks in a clean and friendly environment. The seasonal drinks are amazing, I go at lest twice a week. Only thing I would change are the prices.
Maria Eugenia C.
Apopka, FL
I'm new in the whole coffee drinking but at least Starbucks has made those experience with coffee really great. Normally I'll order a got chocolate which I love how they do it. And everything else is just great.
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
I LOVE Starbucks!!! I love me some pumpkin spiced lattes, and holiday lattes, literally one of my favorite things about fall and winter. They have great pastries like their lemon cakes and classic coffee cakes!!!
Allisyn D.
My go to coffee spot. Rarely disappointed and when I am, their customer service typically fixes it. Good food that's paired beautifully with their coffee, and especially like their holiday foods.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?