- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks. I love that they have a variety of food and snacks in addition to their amazing coffee selection. I also find it convenient and helpful that there are many many Starbucks locations located virtually everywhere you are to make it easier to grab a quick snack and delicious coffee.
The coffee and drinks are great. I also enjoy their sandwiches and their pumpkin bread is delish. Thankful for the app the lets me order ahead, not a fan of the long lines and the amount of time it takes to fix each menu item. I would definitely go back, but will always order ahead on the app
I am a consistent visitor at Starbucks. The overall experience is always a hit or miss, depending on who is working. But as for the coffee drinks and snacks, because all of the recipes are concrete, I am rarely disappointed by the drinks and baked goods.
I visit Starbucks very frequently it's actually sad. I love it because their coffee is nice and strong, and you can customize a drink any way you want. The menu is endless. Unlike dunkin where they load your coffee with milk and sugar and have a very limited menu.
Heaven!!!!! I don't abuse coming here weekly. Maybe monthly!! When I do have a coffee craving I do choose starbucks. Love the smell when I walk in. Love the atmosphere!!! Very welcoming. I can't drink my Frappuccino without a cake pop!! Lol. It's a must
I like Starbucks but they don't have a lactose free option. They do have soy milk but if you're lactose intolerant like I am-you know that's not the same. It is good though. I often just risk it just to have a frappaccino just because they're all so good!
Register your cards and every time you use your cards you get points. Once you get to 30 points within 12 months you become a gold card member. Once you are a gold card member you will earn a free drink or food after 12 stars...along with other perks!
Starbucks!!!! the inner white girl in me comes out. any flavor or type coffee you go with, you will instantly love it. they provide such a rich delicious flavor you bound to love it. go little crazy and get anything you want with so many options they make a coffee for you that is just right for you .
Well worth the price. Misconception it's too expensive bc comparatively to the other convenience places for coffee whose prices have gone up consistently with the economy, the prices aren't much higher and there's a clear difference in the quality.
Starbucks has good drinks and food options most of the time. I work as a barista so I'm very particular about my coffee and they do a good job most of the time. their green tea fraps are amazing! Now they just need to bring back the coconut mocha frap!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos