- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
After being disappointed by Dunkin Donuts too many times I decided to give Starbucks a try. I usually only get the Caramel Latte over the weekend. It is perfect, tastes absolutely wonderful however I wish the coffee wasn't so expensive but it is worth it.
They have the best frappachinos. I've gotten frappachinos from other coffee stores but they've never been as good as the ones from Starbucks. They're very thick and like a milkshake. Starbucks also has great lattes, and the caramel macchiato is another favorite of mine though that is a pricier drink.
Starbucks is my jam! I love most drinks and treats that I can buy here. Although I love everything here, the cost can be a little high, but typically I find it worth it. The baristas are always lovely and welcoming.
If I want a regular coffee, I tend to head to Dunkin since it's cheaper and their plain drip coffee tastes better. However, Starbucks has the best espresso drinks and you can make them specifically to order! I feel silly when I go to Dunkin donuts and ask for one pump of liquid sugar in my iced coffee...Starbucks doesn't care if i say a pump of vanilla, caramel, and mocha! Pricey, but worth it for the espresso drink taste!
This place has some great drinks, but the prices are often ridiculous! I do not want to pay $5 for a coffee that has 12 grams of fat and enough calories to last me 3 days. It is a fun, social hangout and the drinks taste great, but it is not an everyday buy.
I love starbucks coffee. They are a little pricey and can never seem to put the extra caramel in that i order but their coffee is so good that i keep going back. I had a starbucks run today. also, they are located everywhere so there is always one close by.
I am not a big coffee fan but they have some good hot chocolate. when i was in school they had a starbucks in the student center where i worked so in the winter time i would go downstairs and buy one and its really good and they are not too expensive either
Starbucks OMG I cannot explain how much I love Starbucks I love the mocha frappe chino oh my God it's just delicious who wouldn't love some caffeine in their life and Starbucks is just perfect. I literally go to starbucks every day no lie every day !! ❤️💓💕
Starbucks coffee is very delish but pretty much overrated. They are quite pricey and loaded with calories. I do however love the seasonal pumpkin spice latte and can't get enough of it.
What Starbucks does, they do very consistently. Worldwide, in the heart of the city, an airport or a small town, you'll get the same service and products. Unfortunately the quality of their coffee doesn't make that consistency a good thing. It's never bad, but it's never great either. Unless you're in a hurry, or just a fan of their particular style, you'll almost always be able to find a better local coffee shop.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos