- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks keeps me going! I love the passion iced tea. They have great seasonal lattes as well! I like that they now have games on the app and make it convenient to pay with your phone. They are in most countries i have been in as well which is nice! #starbucks #drink #coffee #yum
Vanilla soy latte ! That's my favorite drink along with the spinach whole wheat flat bread roll. Makes for a warm and nutritious breakfast ! I love ordering from the app and have it ready for pick up when I get there instead of waiting in long lines.. which pretty much every Starbucks I have ever visited has!
This is my go to coffee that I have been drinking for years! Even the Keurig cups are worth buying and I'm not a big fan of instant coffee! Give it a try and pair it with a good Girl Scout cookie creamer!
starbucks is the best! i honestly haven't tried a drink there i haven't liked! their coffee is the best, it has so much flavor and doesn't taste watered down at all. and the people who work there are always so nice!
If I see a Starbucks I always need to stop for a Carmel Macchiato or a sweetened passion tea & lemonade. I love how convenient they are and never have to wait very long for my drinks. Have never gone wrong with them!
I started Keto diet some time ago -I was craving for a low carb high fat coffee with cream - darn it .. I cannot find anywhere . I just tried the regular americano -iced with heavy cream and 3 pumps of sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup -voila🙏🙏made my day 😊 Keto lovers - your one stop Keto coffee spot
If I could afford it, I would drink Starbucks every day. The drinks are made however you want. They can be flexible with your order as well. Staff always seem to be knowledgeable with drink recipes and orders.
I love Starbucks. Their product is the same no matter what store you go to. They also have great customer service, and will specialize your drink so it's just how you want it. I especially love their seasonal holiday drinks. I go to Starbucks at least once a week.
Love love love Starbucks!!!!! It's so good!! During the holidays I get the Caramel Brûlée!! It's very expensive but very rewarding. I go every so often because it's quite expensive. I definitely recommend Starbucks!!
The service is poor and often makes mistakes, the coffee is okay but is extremely overpriced. They are a chain that takes business away from local coffee shops with better service, prices, and most importantly coffee and other products like fresh baked muffins! shop local!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos