- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks, who wouldn't give Starbucks 5 stars ? I love going to Starbucks no matter what time a year is they have great coffees and waters and it's very affordable which is why i visit Starbucks like 3 times a week
Starbucks keeps me going! I love the passion iced tea. They have great seasonal lattes as well! I like that they now have games on the app and make it convenient to pay with your phone. They are in most countries i have been in as well which is nice! #starbucks #drink #coffee #yum
I love this place so much it is the best! It's very popular so you can have all of your favorite drinks almost anywhere and anytime. The quality of the coffee is really good and you can count on having good service. This is a mainstream cafe, it's great!
I love Starbucks but it is really expensive. My favorite item from Starbucks is the Carmel frappe. They only thing is that it is expensive and addicting so I go every month once. I recommend Starbucks of you love coffee.
Not exceptional coffee but consistent. Highly recommend a dirty chai: chai latte with a shot of espresso. It's over priced and not very authentic unfortunately. Don't eat here either most of the stuff can be days old.
Not to brag, but I am a proud holder of a Starbucks gold card. My husband and I go a few times a week and treat ourselves to coffee and they have a great rewards program. I love this place.
Unless its Autumn or Christmas, I find you can never go wrong with a vanilla latte, whether it's warm or iced. It's sweet taste satisfies my taste buds. It's a must each payday! If I could afford it, I'd go everyday.
I absolutely cannot live with out Starbucks. I've tried a ton of different drinks from there and I've loved them all. My current fav drink is the Peppermint White Chocolate Hot Mocha, it is basically Christmas in a cup. A must try for sure!
I am a Starbucks card member. I love all the drinks. I can say I have about tried everything on the menu. If you fallow me on social media you know I am a Starbucks addict. I love the taste and fast service I get from Starbucks. Love the food as well. The banana nut cake and feta wrap are my favs.
starbucks is the best! i honestly haven't tried a drink there i haven't liked! their coffee is the best, it has so much flavor and doesn't taste watered down at all. and the people who work there are always so nice!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos