BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Celese S.
Racine, WI
The coffee is delicious and i wouldnt expect less for the price. The food, like the sweets, are delicious with their flavored coffees. I also really enjoy their breakfast meals.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
I go here when they either have a sale or i got some extra money to splurge. Usually i get my coffee fix from home. The place still tries to keep it personal by writing your name on the cup. Other than that, the customer service has gone down a bit. I do give thumbs up to their customer service when i sent a message regarding an issue i had with my app. Quick response and quick resolution.
Andrea S.
Springtown , TX
This is my go to coffee during the cold winter days as well as the heat tantalizing summers; and I always order the same thing regardless.

Summer: Venti Iced Coffee with a splash of non-fat and no classic (sweetener

Winter: Chili Mocha, which I am extremely disappointed to hear that this was a exclusive item that will no longer be carried on the menu.

Overall, best quality and coffee around my parts
Jennifer C.
The Pumpkin Spiced Latte is amazing! I prefer to get mine with skim milk and just a little whipped cream. My husband on the other hand is a full whole milk regular whipped cream kind of guy. We both love that it actually tastes like pumpkin, doesn't have any of the fake tastes that other drinks have and that the caffeine amount is just enough! It is always a sad day when they take it away!
Ashley C.
Starbucks isn't my first choice, not because of their product but because of their politics in relation to guns. That said, I do still go on occasion, maybe 5x a year, usually if I'm hanging out with someone who wants to go. I'm a fan of the Very Berry Hibiscus and the Strawberry Açai. I find most Starbucks drinks to be nothing more than an overly expensive sugar dump, but these two are really light and refreshing.
April m.
Lexington, KY
About the variety and flavors that Starbucks has to offer on all of their product. I have never been disappointed with one single Starbucks product that they offer yet end I doubt that I ever will be. Their coffees are all unique and in their own category with different nose and different flavors. Drinks and mixes are just absolutely delicious and I would recommend it to any coffee. Highly recommended.
Camille T.
Flushing, NY
Aside from independent, local, coffee shops, Starbucks is my go-to location when I need a caffeine pick me up! Their hot coffees in general are amazing and I'm such as sucker for a caramel latte. Their holiday and seasonal specials are always on point and I like their rewards program for food and drinks. I wish they were a bit more affordable but for the quality, I can't really complain.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Starbucks !!! I have a favorite Starbucks I go to because they make it only my coffee taste amazing but the people give an amazing service. So many yummy goodies and Gold member statues here allows you more perks. This mommy of a toddler needs her coffee and Starbucks does that and more. Plus they give you free water cup which I give to the tot and he thinks he is having coffee too❤❤❤
mandi b.
I LOVE STARBUCKS FOR DIFFERENT REASONS THAN MOST. I USUALLY PREFER TO ORDER FROM A LOCAL SMALL BISTRO OVER STARBUCKS. HOWEVER, CONSUMERISM AND THE MILLENNIAL NEED TO GET WHAT WE WANT NOW FORCES ME TO VISIT SOMEWHAT REGULARLY. I AM A SIMPLETON WHO USUALLY ONLY ORDERS A BASIC CAPPUCCINO, FLAT WHITE, OR LATTE WITH NO SUGAR OR SYRUP. I USE THE STARBUCKS APP AND RECEIVE A DECENT AMOUNT OF INCENTIVES FROM IT.
Caitlin F.
Katy, TX
I would never bu coffee from anywhere else. Yes, the coffee may be a bit expensive compared to other places, but the quality of ingredients and the type of service you receive is not comparable. The baristas are always friendly, and not because they are forced to. If they mess up, or you were unclear about an order, they don't mind fixing it for you. Most of the time, they give out free drinks. It's just an overall amazing place with a creative menu.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?