BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Starbucks is my number one go to I love trying the new flavors as well as having a place that can make my tea just the way I like it the people are so nice and friendly I wish it didn't cost so much but other than that it's very enjoyable and relaxing coffee shop
Kat N.
Definitely on the pricier side as far as coffee goes, but all my experiences with starbucks have been positive thus far. I usually go for a white chocolate mocha or latte (most of their drinks are too sweet for me) and love their bistro boxes. V convenient for on the go lunches or to save for later.
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
Forever and always my go to coffee shop and no one can make me fell any different.. I love that they always spell your name different and I've never really ran into a mean/rude worker at any of there establishments!
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
I always order a java chip
Frapp and it's the best. Sometimes I customize them by adding more flavors to it or a shot. I love how everyone is always so friendly at my local Starbucks too.
Katie C.
Camarillo, CA
I've been drinking Starbucks for as long as I can remember! I'm a huge fan of their fall drinks, especially the salted caramel mocha! I wait all year to get it. I love how each season they try to come back with new drinks. Hopefully they introduce more gluten free options!
Brianna N.
As many know, Starbucks is sooo delicious! It can get kind of pricey. But, obviously its worth it. A plus is, they have a large range of multiple types of drinks that you could choose from! If you don't want a coffee or sugar filled drink, you can get a tea or ice drink! Definitely would recommend!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love Starbucks Caramel Frapp. Great coffee fast service. I make it my special treat at the beginning of my work week. I'll even surprise co- workers with a cup just to spread the cheer. ☕❤☕
Tina Q.
San Francisco, CA
You can never go wrong with a chai latte. They always do it right. I hate foam, and sometimes when i go to other places, my chai latte tastes like MILK because the barista compensates milk for the foam without adding more the the chai mix. Haven't had a problem with start bucks.. yet.! cross fingers!
Destiny O.
North Ogden
I've never run into a mean barista. They are always so cheerful, and that's so nice, so early in the morning. I really like the chai latte. It has a nice spice to it and it makes my morning more happy. Their breakfast menu is good too. A little pricey though.
Laurie M.
Love frappuccinos and passion tea lemonades. And the cake pops!! The star rewards program is great and I love to take advantage of their bonus star offers to earn free drinks even faster.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?