- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The service is poor and often makes mistakes, the coffee is okay but is extremely overpriced. They are a chain that takes business away from local coffee shops with better service, prices, and most importantly coffee and other products like fresh baked muffins! shop local!
I love Starbucks for their holiday drinks. I've always had great service no matter which location I'm at. My order is usually always right. Consistency is key and Starbucks is consistent.
Starbucks is pretty expensive / overrated for what it is giving you. Their sandwiches are bought pre-made and frozen. Their products are good, especially their cake pops. I would go more often if it wasn't so overpriced.
Love the seasonal items, core items, hot foods, bakery foods, and knowing that it's a great company. Not on the affordable side by much means, but there is definitely quality that you can trust. Strong coffee, awesome options, would recommend to everyone.
I love Starbucks. Their product is the same no matter what store you go to. They also have great customer service, and will specialize your drink so it's just how you want it. I especially love their seasonal holiday drinks. I go to Starbucks at least once a week.
They have very good coffe , I buy cups for my coffe maker all the time. I wish I could get some samples. I go all the the time when I take trips and before work in morning. I wish they had one closer to my work , and I wish they could give me samples like I said in the begining that would be great
I don't care if there's a stigma about their slightly overpriced coffee, it's unbelievably consistent and I appreciate that. Also they have my favorite breakfast sandwich on the planet.
Most of their flavors drinks are way too sweet for me and their espresso is on the bitter side but they are convenient and I like their company practices. It's not my first choice coffee but it's a good second choice.
Who doesn't love Starbucks!? I honestly really love their tea as well as their smoothies. I wish their drinks did not cost so much! That is the only reason for a 4 start instead of a 5.
Christmas cups are back!! I am obsessed with the Peppermint Mocha and the Caramel Brulee latte. Winter time favorites! Become a Starbucks gold member and earn rewards for your coffee fix!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos