BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sarah T.
Jackson, MS
The service is poor and often makes mistakes, the coffee is okay but is extremely overpriced. They are a chain that takes business away from local coffee shops with better service, prices, and most importantly coffee and other products like fresh baked muffins! shop local!
Sarah V.
Omaha, NE
I love Starbucks for their holiday drinks. I've always had great service no matter which location I'm at. My order is usually always right. Consistency is key and Starbucks is consistent.
Madi D.
Starbucks is pretty expensive / overrated for what it is giving you. Their sandwiches are bought pre-made and frozen. Their products are good, especially their cake pops. I would go more often if it wasn't so overpriced.
Genesis A.
Ontario, CA
Love the seasonal items, core items, hot foods, bakery foods, and knowing that it's a great company. Not on the affordable side by much means, but there is definitely quality that you can trust. Strong coffee, awesome options, would recommend to everyone.
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
I love Starbucks. Their product is the same no matter what store you go to. They also have great customer service, and will specialize your drink so it's just how you want it. I especially love their seasonal holiday drinks. I go to Starbucks at least once a week.
Lainey F.
They have very good coffe , I buy cups for my coffe maker all the time. I wish I could get some samples. I go all the the time when I take trips and before work in morning. I wish they had one closer to my work , and I wish they could give me samples like I said in the begining that would be great
Melissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't care if there's a stigma about their slightly overpriced coffee, it's unbelievably consistent and I appreciate that. Also they have my favorite breakfast sandwich on the planet.
Jessica P.
Most of their flavors drinks are way too sweet for me and their espresso is on the bitter side but they are convenient and I like their company practices. It's not my first choice coffee but it's a good second choice.
Sara K.
Denver, CO
Who doesn't love Starbucks!? I honestly really love their tea as well as their smoothies. I wish their drinks did not cost so much! That is the only reason for a 4 start instead of a 5.
Lynsey S.
Portland, OR
Christmas cups are back!! I am obsessed with the Peppermint Mocha and the Caramel Brulee latte. Winter time favorites! Become a Starbucks gold member and earn rewards for your coffee fix!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?