- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My life was changed when I got the Starbucks App. I love being able to customize my order and walk in on my way to work, even when it's crazy busy in the morning. My go-to is a quad venti skinny vanilla latte, but if I'm really in the mood I have to get a black eye iced coffee with sugar free vanilla.
Starbucks keeps me going! I love the passion iced tea. They have great seasonal lattes as well! I like that they now have games on the app and make it convenient to pay with your phone. They are in most countries i have been in as well which is nice! #starbucks #drink #coffee #yum
I am a Starbucks card member. I love all the drinks. I can say I have about tried everything on the menu. If you fallow me on social media you know I am a Starbucks addict. I love the taste and fast service I get from Starbucks. Love the food as well. The banana nut cake and feta wrap are my favs.
Not to brag, but I am a proud holder of a Starbucks gold card. My husband and I go a few times a week and treat ourselves to coffee and they have a great rewards program. I love this place.
By far my all time favorite place to get coffee, iced teas, holiday drinks, and pastries! I love that they have free wifi, & the locations are always great! Normally the baristas are always helpful & create great drinks!
I don't care if there's a stigma about their slightly overpriced coffee, it's unbelievably consistent and I appreciate that. Also they have my favorite breakfast sandwich on the planet.
The green tea frappuccino is what I live for!!!!!! It is the best. I've had it since I was obsessed with Nick Jonas and I've been hooked ever since love Starbucks and will never stop going
Love love love Starbucks!!!!! It's so good!! During the holidays I get the Caramel Brûlée!! It's very expensive but very rewarding. I go every so often because it's quite expensive. I definitely recommend Starbucks!!
Expensive, but worth it! My favorite drinks are frappuccinos! Love the fall latte flavors, as well! A great place to meet up with friends, family or co workers, such a great atmosphere.
You can find one kind of in any street. They have so many options and I love seasonal flavors. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, just take a regular coffee and still it's great.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos