BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
I love Starbucks, they truly have something for everyone. From those perfect pumpkin spice lattes in the fall to the Caramel Frapps in the summer, heck you can even skip the caffine all together and choose a Passion Tea Lemonade to mix it up, sooo delicious!
Ellina C.
Toluca lake, CA
Best place in the world! Awesome wi-fi ,great options, almond milk is a plus. I go a few times a week and just hang out there. Big fan! Pricey coffee but it's a lifestyle to have a caramel macchiato here and there :)
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
Honestly I think Starbuck's is overrated. Every time I've gotten a drink from there I've never been too thrilled about it. Granted I always get the skinnier versions but I like The Coffee Bean way better. Not knocking Starbuck's but they aren't my cup of tea.
Charmaine M.
Omaha, NE
I enjoy coffee. Their favorite is the salted caramel mocha frap. The only thing is i actually drink scooters coffee more. Starbucks is a little sweeter which some people love. When i do go i usually can't get a large because it is to sweet. I still go at least once to three times a month to Starbucks.
Paula C.
Tulsa, OK
It's so hard to break out of routine to try anything new! I usually get a mocha frappuchino but lately switched it up to a vanilla latte. I think it all depends on who makes your drink to how well it turns out. Different locations turn out different results.
Sonia S.
New york, NY
Coffee tastes great and not watered down. One thing I noticed is that they are the only place that give you a consistent product. Worth the high price in my opinion. Also the amount of caffeine in the coffee is great
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
If you know me, you know I love my coffee and if I get my coffee it all comes from Starbucks. Yes it's an addiction but my I love my Starbucks coffee. They make it so much better than any other coffee shop.
Tina Q.
San Francisco, CA
You can never go wrong with a chai latte. They always do it right. I hate foam, and sometimes when i go to other places, my chai latte tastes like MILK because the barista compensates milk for the foam without adding more the the chai mix. Haven't had a problem with start bucks.. yet.! cross fingers!
Mik T.
Cromwell, IN
Starbucks is my all time favorite place to go for coffee and the occassional snack. The wait is never long and the staff is always super friendly no matter what location or time of day.
Kat N.
Definitely on the pricier side as far as coffee goes, but all my experiences with starbucks have been positive thus far. I usually go for a white chocolate mocha or latte (most of their drinks are too sweet for me) and love their bistro boxes. V convenient for on the go lunches or to save for later.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?