- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My life was changed when I got the Starbucks App. I love being able to customize my order and walk in on my way to work, even when it's crazy busy in the morning. My go-to is a quad venti skinny vanilla latte, but if I'm really in the mood I have to get a black eye iced coffee with sugar free vanilla.
OMG! this is the most delicious coffee, I love every single coffee from starbucks, most of the time i have buy one, before or after work, or any time that I passed by starbucks... definetly recommed it is delicious...
I love this place so much it is the best! It's very popular so you can have all of your favorite drinks almost anywhere and anytime. The quality of the coffee is really good and you can count on having good service. This is a mainstream cafe, it's great!
White. Chocolate. Mocha. Need I say more? On rough mornings I get an extra shot of espresso and it is still delicious. It isn't too sweet, but still sweeter than black coffee. I love Starbucks and their holiday cups.
Unless its Autumn or Christmas, I find you can never go wrong with a vanilla latte, whether it's warm or iced. It's sweet taste satisfies my taste buds. It's a must each payday! If I could afford it, I'd go everyday.
Love the seasonal items, core items, hot foods, bakery foods, and knowing that it's a great company. Not on the affordable side by much means, but there is definitely quality that you can trust. Strong coffee, awesome options, would recommend to everyone.
Starbucks coffee is very delish but pretty much overrated. They are quite pricey and loaded with calories. I do however love the seasonal pumpkin spice latte and can't get enough of it.
Most of their flavors drinks are way too sweet for me and their espresso is on the bitter side but they are convenient and I like their company practices. It's not my first choice coffee but it's a good second choice.
Does Starbucks need a review? It's pumpkin spice season which is my favorite season. Try a grande pumpkin spice with one pump of cinnamon dolce syrup. It's amazing! My suggestion is get the app and a starbucks card, they are always offering free drinks!
Starbucks is my jam! I love most drinks and treats that I can buy here. Although I love everything here, the cost can be a little high, but typically I find it worth it. The baristas are always lovely and welcoming.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos