BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Bri G.
Schaumburg, IL
Iced caramel macchiato is always a great pick me up! I always grab one on the go for my morning commutes or when I'm about to have a long shift ahead of me at the hospital! Also, the expresso shots used in the drinks help my daily headaches because of the caffeine! If you don't like a whole lot of caffeine, they also have a lot of non-caffeinated options to choose from. In that case, I recommend the steamers that i recently discovered. The caramel ones are my fave!
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I absolutely LOVE Starbucks. I use to work there as well! Their drinks are made with skill, care and taste AMAZING! The partners are friendly and service is fast considering all of the complicated drinks they are making for all of their customers. I enjoy their hot and cold drinks and it's nice they have so many options to choose from. Even drinks that don't have any coffee in them for the kiddos. I love their pastries and sandwiches also. It's always a win at Starbucks!
Eunice K.
Soy latte macchiatos are my go to drink. There's so much depth in the drink. I love the seasonal joy tea and usually service is good. It is a little annoying when locations differ in making the drink or even the barista. Some give you a full pump of syrup while others don't and some add more soy than others. All I know is the starbucks stores are usually better than the Starbucks that are located inside Safeway. I've had two really really bad soy latte macchiatos from there :(
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Absolutely obsessed with #Starbucks cups! My favorite so far has been the new #Valentine cold tumblers. They're not priced for the faint of heart but quality and design make it worth the purchase for me. I'm pretty sure I buy about 2 each season or #holiday !
Tascha A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Starbucks more than almost any other coffee I can buy. My only problem is that it is kind of difficult to learn the terminologies in order to have something you will truly enjoy. Most of the original, basic drink options are good. But, they need practice on brewing. Sometimes it's too strong, other times it's too weak. Very little consistency. But, I enjoy coffee so, almost always good.
Celese S.
Racine, WI
The coffee is delicious and i wouldnt expect less for the price. The food, like the sweets, are delicious with their flavored coffees. I also really enjoy their breakfast meals.
Beverly N.
A bit pricey, but it's such a craving of mine! I usually get the Caramel Macchiato, but I look forward to the Peppermint Mocha in the Christmas season. It varies on quality, as the one location near me makes the drinks weaker than the other store. But I get lots of gift cards from relatives that I must use up each year. I love going to Starbucks on weekends and for a girls afternoon break. Very relaxing!
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
After Starbucks got rid of their former rewards structure, I was relieved; I could finally try the dozens of independent coffee shops in California guilt-free. I've fallen in love with many of them and never looked back.

Fast-forward to now and this Starbucks. It's relatively new, and it made me fall back in love with Starbucks -- as in love as I was 15 years ago when I first started going there and baristas knew your name and preferred drinks, and it felt more like a cafe and less like McDonald's.

This Starbucks deserves all the kudos.

The baristas take it back home. I was actually taken aback when, on only my second visit, a barista asked if we were getting "the regular." (I think I stared at him for a few seconds before replying.)

Inside, there is plenty of seating and a wide variety, too. You have a community table, bar seating (with a view of the world or the baristas), high tables, and regular tables. The decor is modern, bright, and inviting.

I was so impressed and will actually miss it when I go West.

Way to go, Starbucks
Brianna S.
For small towns, I love the atmosphere. Starbucks is so mainstream now, lol, that it's not so relaxing to go in NYC or downtown anywhere. The choices are great. The menu is overwhelming. The reusable cups are adorable and addictive to buy. My boyfriend orders drinks for me because there are too many choices. Oh, and the sandwiches are only ok, but they are stupidly priced. Simply outrageous.
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
LOVE Starbucks and what they stand for. Starbucks is highly overpriced IMO, but the quality is awesome! My personal favorite is the Mocha Coconut Frappe with coconut milk added instead of 2% or the Java Chip Frappe, always with a single shot. It gets my day going, or sometimes even ends my crazy chaotic day LOL. I would for sure recommend any coffee lover to try Starbucks atleast once in their life ❤ you may even become addicted.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?