BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Will S.
Newport, OR
Great coffee and it's always made quickly. I splurge for an espresso drink once in a while and they never disappoint. They have pretty great baked goods but they do sell out fairly quickly in some locations.
Kelsey D.
Fort Worth, TX
I go to Starbucks every single day. I order a grande Iced vanilla soy coffee. It doesn't matter the temp. outside, I will always order iced coffee. Its great quality and they have wonderful customer service. They all know me by name. I love love starbucks.
Yahayra V.
Starbucks is the best place to have a coffee at. I love walking in and smelling coffee, I am very fond of the holiday drinks, and it's a great place to catch up with friends or study for college. 10/10!
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I mean really ... who doesn't love Starbucks! I love their coffee! I love the atmosphere there! It's just a cozy little place to just be and drink some yummy coffee! Also their drinks are so fulfilling while on the go!
Raya Z.
Eugene, OR
What can I say, I'm pretty basic. I love Starbucks with my entire heart. I love that no matter which location I go to, I know my iced soy latte with a half pump of vanilla syrup and light ice will be made to perfection. I love the rewards because I need something to make me feel better about all the money I spend here.
I started Keto diet some time ago -I was craving for a low carb high fat coffee with cream - darn it .. I cannot find anywhere . I just tried the regular americano -iced with heavy cream and 3 pumps of sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup -voila🙏🙏made my day 😊 Keto lovers - your one stop Keto coffee spot
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
If you know me, you know I love my coffee and if I get my coffee it all comes from Starbucks. Yes it's an addiction but my I love my Starbucks coffee. They make it so much better than any other coffee shop.
Melissa S.
Not to brag, but I am a proud holder of a Starbucks gold card. My husband and I go a few times a week and treat ourselves to coffee and they have a great rewards program. I love this place.
Mik T.
Cromwell, IN
Starbucks is my all time favorite place to go for coffee and the occassional snack. The wait is never long and the staff is always super friendly no matter what location or time of day.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
Pretty much everything here is fantastic, although you're certain to pay a pretty penny for it. Their breakfast sandwiches are where it's at, and their cold brew is the only thing that jolts me awake in the morning.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?