BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Lily W.
My favorite drink from Starbucks is definitely the caramel frapp, followed by the passion fruit tea (sweetened).

{Edit} Starbucks finally opened in the Bronx near my job so that means more coffee runs. Yay. I have the Starbucks app on my phone and that makes each trip a lot easier. I don't have to pull any money out of my pocket just tap my phone and I'm good to go.
Crystal J.
Riverview, FL
I do enjoy Starbucks, but not as an everyday thing. Although you definitely can get a decent drip coffee here, I come for the overpriced flavored drinks. For the calories, Starbucks is a great place to treat yourself maybe once a week. I usually find myself at Starbucks when friends want to meet up to study.
Fennie W.
Elmhurst, NY
Starbucks is amazing. I love their mobile to go order apps thing. I'm not even sure what it's called exactly. Starbucks refresh enters are so refreshing as it quenches your thirst on a hot day. And of course there's about a Starbucks at every corner in the city
Addie G.
I like starbucks, but I don't go there very often. As a place to hang out with friends and a "treat yo'self" sorta thing, its great. But I cant see myself going there everyday. It is expensive for daily basis coffee, and lets be real here, not very healthy either.
Emma R.
I don't really have any strong feelings about Starbucks. Honestly, I don't particularly understand all the hype. Their drinks are very good, but I can get equally tasty drinks at any number of locally owned coffee shops and feel better about where my money is going.
Ashley S.
Until recently I was not a very big Starbucks fan, but I have it another shot and I'm glad I did. Their blonde coffee, black tea and cheese Danish are my favorites. I love the idea of their secret menus too. The app and gold card is a great promotional program and as long as you're a fan it's not hard to achieve.
Karla P.
Des Moines, IA
It goes without saying Starbucks is so dang YUM! My favorite drink was the iced white mocha but I've since discovered the vanilla sweet creme cold brew and it's safe to say it's going to be very difficult for me to expand my horizons after this drink. I love!!!!
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
Starbucks is great. I love all the flavors that they have and it always makes my day being able to enjoy one. I get really excited for pumpkin season and Starbucks got me on to it. Flavors are great and the people are great. Prices could be more affordable.
Sarah W.
I sometimes enjoy Starbucks coffee. It's great for on the run caffeine or for a fun new sweet drink. Their coffee isn't the best, and is sometimes burnt, but it's pretty okay overall. I don't mind it terribly.
Teph W.
Portland, OR
Simply put, I love Starbucks! The drinks are fantastic, and I love how I know what I'm going to get no matter what location I walk into. Nothing against other coffee shops, but Starbucks really excels on the consistency front. Plus they have a great rewards program !
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?