BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Courtney P.
Cant not like the branding and the company. Marketing is great. Don't loooooove the coffee but I love the vibe and I don't mind paying for that cup. I don't go as often as I used to but I certainly maintain my gold status.
Natalie J.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love the large selection of teas that Starbucks offers. Overall, they have a large menu for all drinks and I think that is a great attribute of Starbucks. The drinks are good quality in addition to being not super spendy. I would definitely recommend Starbucks to anyone who hasn't been here before
Sriram V.
Duluth, GA
Being a coffee addict, Starbucks is my #1 Go-To coffee place. I'm a big fan of their seasonal frappucinos and their Green Tea Latte. Prices are kinda expensive for a everyday buyer but it's definitely worth it if you are looking for a good cup of coffee. I would definitely recommend Starbucks, any day!
Teph W.
Portland, OR
Simply put, I love Starbucks! The drinks are fantastic, and I love how I know what I'm going to get no matter what location I walk into. Nothing against other coffee shops, but Starbucks really excels on the consistency front. Plus they have a great rewards program !
Annie K.
As someone who travels quite a bit, it's great to know that when you go to Starbucks, you can get your usual, reliable drink. The coffee is decent, the service is usually pretty speedy, and the drink selections are plenty. I wouldn't go here for food, though.
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
Starbucks is great. I love all the flavors that they have and it always makes my day being able to enjoy one. I get really excited for pumpkin season and Starbucks got me on to it. Flavors are great and the people are great. Prices could be more affordable.
Kassandra B.
San dimas, CA
I love Starbucks, but mostly for its convenience. I enjoy their sandwiches, teas, and most coffees, but things are pretty overpriced for what they are. Again, I come here for the convenience so there is that trade-off.
Ashley S.
Until recently I was not a very big Starbucks fan, but I have it another shot and I'm glad I did. Their blonde coffee, black tea and cheese Danish are my favorites. I love the idea of their secret menus too. The app and gold card is a great promotional program and as long as you're a fan it's not hard to achieve.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Starbucks has the best customer service from any chain out there. They will remake your beverage until you love it no questions asked. They use high quality ingredients to make the perfect hot or cold drink.
Crystal J.
Riverview, FL
I do enjoy Starbucks, but not as an everyday thing. Although you definitely can get a decent drip coffee here, I come for the overpriced flavored drinks. For the calories, Starbucks is a great place to treat yourself maybe once a week. I usually find myself at Starbucks when friends want to meet up to study.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?