BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
Starbucks has some great drinks, but they are pricey. I usually pick a local place over starbucks, except for when I want specialty drinks only offered there, or for convenience. My favorites are the infamous pink drink, passion iced tea lemonade with no sweetener and I add shaker cinnamon (sounds crazy but it is delish), the black and white iced mocha (some stores don't have this is sugar free), and when you can find it a green tea frappe with mango.

The line is usually atrocious. My baristas are usually really friendly.
Kaitlin S.
La Plata, MD
Every single thing I have tried at Starbucks is delicious.. I have absolutely no complaints as far as taste is concerned. All of their sandwiches are delicious and coffee and specialty drinks as well (the Pink drink is my favorite). But, (there's always a but right), at the one in my particular location, the staff gives off a rushing, too busy to be nice vibe. Also, every time I get a sandwich, the top is always pretty much off with cheese melted everywhere. It would be nice to have a sandwich that at least looks like they tried to put it together nicely. Especially with how much you're paying.
Amber B.
Colorado Springs
Ok Starbucks! I have a love hate relationship with you. Somedays I get a full coffee in the drive they and sometime I get a 3/4 cup. Why can’t you just tell your employees help this lady is paying 5 a cup of coffee can you make sure she gets a full cup. Thanks!!
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love love love Starbucks!!! I must say it's very addictive! I really love the atmosphere of the shop an the free Wi-Fi as well. My absolute favorite is when they have the seasonal drinks they make their own chocolate whip cream an it is literally life lol. I look forward to summer every year because of this drink. They are a bit on the high price side but you get what you pay for with this company.
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
Starbucks sets the standard for coffee in America. I visit Starbucks 5-6 times a month, and I'm always blown away by the great product and outstanding customer service. Baristas are always happy to help me find and order new products to try, and if you don't like a drink you can let them know and they will always remake it to your specifications. Also be sure to join their reward program, they make it very easy to get free drinks! Thanks Starbucks!
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
My husband and I love to sneak away for a little dat here. My favorite drink is a chai latte with coconut milk or a white mocha with toffee nut also made with coconut milk. Oh but wait there is aso the green tea frap... ooh there are so many yummy choices and at the right time of year you can get the cranberry bliss bars which are to die for. Ugh I could go on and on but now I am craving a drink and must go
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I have always been a fan of starbucks.. I will say that sometimes I get well bored with there selection. And I'm not just talking about there all year long menu or the seasonal drinks they have either.. sometimes I want like a memosa and they don't do anything like that. Sometimes I want my coffee to be a little less strong and a little sweeter. There are other places I go and when I get a white chocolate mocha they have a powder instead of a syrup and there is definitely a difference. So even tho I am a big fan of Starbucks sometimes I like to shake it up a bit.
Lizbeth T.
Sylmar, CA
I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of caffeine, or coffee in general, but obviously I love Starbucks because who doesn't? My go to item on their menu is the iced caramel macchiato. I think I have a sweet tooth but sometimes I do find things too sweet and I think the caramel macchiato is just perfect in the middle of sweetness. Also, it still tastes like coffee unlike some of the sweeter drinks, and it can wake you up and make you feel better in a matter of a few minutes!
Nathan C.
Over-sensationalized. Horribly generic. Postcard victim of capitalism and globalization. Watery coffee. Nothing great to say about Starbutt's products. Great business model though. Acquiring huge space in the fast-food drink industry such as coffee, energy drinks, and teas. The only reason I put a star was because there is a diamond in the rough- the Seattle shop that contains houses the specialty roasts from small bean farms and roasters around the globe. Go there. And also to the first Starbucks by the Seattle market place for the good vibes. Cheers.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Starbucks is the only coffee shop I will go to. After getting food poisoning from Dunkin Donuts almost two years ago I never returned. I was bummed because starbucks is well more money. But with the app I am able to get free food and drink and it ends up completely worth it. I have never gotten sick the baristas always are more than accommodating will even let you try one of the reserve coffees before you spend the money on it and not love it. I can't say enough good things about starbucks and will always defend the brand to anyone who has any negativity.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?