- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I dislike the current rewards system because I feel like I have to go more than I did before just to get a free drink, if the stars didn't expire maybe then it would be a bit better. Our stores are very hit or miss where quality is concerned. Love the seasonal offerings, but miss the vanilla macchiato.
I enjoy going to Starbucks every week or so to treat myself to a coffee. The quality is great and the atmosphere is nice. The prices keep rising whihc is slightly disappointing as it slowly becomes harder to get a drink for less than $5. Something will have to give eventually with their prices.
I am in LOVE with Starbucks!!! I love love love their Frappe's, Smoothies & Teas!! I usually visit about once every two months maybe longer, because it's a little pricey to get a small cup for $4, and I'm not always in the mood. I ALWAYS get their Double Chocolate Chip Frappe or Mango Black Tea Lemonade!
I love Starbucks but sometimes it can be really hit or miss. One day you can get a great latte & the next you could get a truly putrid one. I will say that their passion tea lemonades are pretty consistent. It would be really nice if the prices were a bit cheaper!
love their products, but sometimes a little bit too pricey for what you get. I like that i can go any where in the country and get the same latte as home but every once and a while you get one that isnt as good as the others, but thats not my issue with starbucks, i just think their prices are too high
Starbucks is a great coffee place! They have so much to offer. There are so very many types of drinks that you can choose from. Also, there are several food items available for purchase. My one problem here is deciding which drink I want to get .....LOL .....!!!!!
Every time I walk into a Starbucks Coffee shop, I'm always overwhelmed by the delicious smell of coffee beans being roasted and lattes being served by the hundreds! I highly recommend stopping by and grabbing a cup of their pike place roast coffee or even treating your sweet tooth to a Carmel Frapuccino!
Simply put, I love Starbucks! The drinks are fantastic, and I love how I know what I'm going to get no matter what location I walk into. Nothing against other coffee shops, but Starbucks really excels on the consistency front. Plus they have a great rewards program !
I love starbucks. I have a coffee addiction and I go here everyday. The prices are starting to become ridiculous for $3 for one cup of coffee. Overall though the workers are always nice and they have a good atmosphere.
I do enjoy Starbucks, but not as an everyday thing. Although you definitely can get a decent drip coffee here, I come for the overpriced flavored drinks. For the calories, Starbucks is a great place to treat yourself maybe once a week. I usually find myself at Starbucks when friends want to meet up to study.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos