BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Chandler S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Like everyone else in the world, I love Starbucks. The baristas are always so nice, and I LOVE the app. Ordering ahead is so nice, and I like being able to customize it well. I get the mocha frap with light ice because I can't handle coffee alone, but it's not too sweet!
Angela G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
They have the best variety of drinks . I love that I can get something refreshing and light like cold teas or a warm drink with espresso. It is expensive at times but with the app you can earn free drinks and also get refills .
Sophia Q.
I really love and enjoy Starbucks coffe. Though as much I love it, it is pretty expensive and I wish it were cheaper. But in my opinion it's worth it because most drinks are soooo delicious. I go quite often, about twice a week or even three times sometimes.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
Hands down best coffee place I have ever went to and the only one I will ever go to!! I love the coffee here I love this place so much I would work here because it just soo good!! Also because I just love coffee and Starbucks has the best quality coffee in my opinion.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Lots of people maintain that Starbucks is overpriced, but for plain old iced coffee, it's actually one of the cheaper options in NYC -- and that's usually all I get here. I love that they have soy milk and were one of the first major chain coffee shops to carry it.
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
I love Starbucks! I've only went a few times here and there.i go a few times a year.   Although everytime I've went I had great service and my coffee at a respectable time! The coffee is semi expensive. I would definitely go again! The people and the drinks are great!
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
I'm not a big coffee drinker but, Starbucks is the only coffee I can drink. Their frappucinos are amazing. I usually go for the Caramel Frapp with extra caramel but, sometimes I will mix it uo with something off the secret menu: Cotton Candy Frappucino....so yummy.
Jose G.
Wimberley tx
I freaking love Starbucks, especially the pink drink that's my go to drink and my friends always ask what type of drink I get because it's delicious and very aesthetic. I also love the teas that they have I'm more of a tea type of person so theirs tea fits perfectly
Racheal H.
Springfield, Missouri
I LOVE a good cup of coffee, especially when it's flavored. Starbucks makes delicious drinks, and you can always count on your favorites tasting exactly the same each time. Unfortunately, their prices are outrageous, and I can find coffee just as good at local coffee shops that are cheaper and support good causes.
Kay L.
There are a million near me so I always go here for a study session or a quick coffee. They are pretty pricey for what they offer but they do have quality coffee and tea. The staff is also very friendly and professional but I wish they're prices were more reasonable.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?