BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Ann H.
Brooklyn, NY
They make great coffee and have so many different drinks with delicious flavors. they are found everywhere. every other block practically has a starbucks coffee. For those who are not used to strong coffee, try one of their sweeter drinks like a frappuccino. also, the drinks are a bit pricey. i don't think is practical to buy a drink there every day because it adds up!
Kay L.
There are a million near me so I always go here for a study session or a quick coffee. They are pretty pricey for what they offer but they do have quality coffee and tea. The staff is also very friendly and professional but I wish they're prices were more reasonable.
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
Expensive coffee, but for people on the go its great for you! I have tried several of their coffee's but am not impressed personally. I can make the coffee at home if I really want it bad enough without spending the money and having to learn their fancy coffee lingo!
Kristyna J.
Maspeth, NY
Love Starbucks I'm practically always there for coffee runs to head class with coffee and it's worth the price specially when you are a reward member I nearly go every day during school days
Fabbie E.
The best coffee in the world.. One of Howard Schultz's most appealing traits is his ability to be human, to frankly own both successes and mistakes with a gee-whiz candor more often associated with Southerners than native New Yorkers.”
There's so many options on their menu. Not only coffee drinkers can go and get a drink. They have many drinks without caffeine and they can always make a drink without it Or decaffeinated. Their food and pastries are good as well. I've tried everything on their menu and not everything is for me, but it is all tasty.
Kailee K.
Saylorsburg, PA
Yeah okay it's on the pricey side... But most coffee is. It's coffee. I absolutely love Starbucks, and the fact that there are three of them within walking distance of me has only fueled my addiction. And, if you're not a coffee person, try Passion Tea Lemonade. It's one of my favorites, so refreshing and delicious!
Angela G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
They have the best variety of drinks . I love that I can get something refreshing and light like cold teas or a warm drink with espresso. It is expensive at times but with the app you can earn free drinks and also get refills .
Melinda S.
This is one of the BEST places for coffee! I probably go there at least 3 times a week! I have had many things from here. The food and little sweets are amazing. I haven't had one bad thing from this place! I think I might just leave and go get me some coffee mmmmm...
Nicole F.
Weymouth , MA
I'll admit it. When Starbucks first opened in my area, I didn't "get it". However, I'm so in love with Starbucks now that it's ridiculous. Having the barista look at me in line and have my drink ready by the time I get to the register is a thrill. Their specialty drinks during the holidays are pretty yummy too.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?