BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jen M.
The Sick Tea is my favorite tea drink! Who would have thought that steamed lemonade would taste so good! And it combines so well with Teavanna's peach tranquility herbal tea and the mint teas. You can choose caffeinated or non caffeinated but if the mint is too much for you, it tastes just as good without! Highly recommend adding honey to soothe that sore throat as a sweetener alternative to sugar. Not that you need a sweetener the tea and lemonade are just the right amount of sweet!
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
I love Starbucks!! Especially when I have an early morning obligation on the weekends, always stop by my local Starbucks first! It's also a great place to meet and catchup with friends. I spent many hours chatting over a caramel macchiato with good friends. Can't go wrong with anything from their pastry case either. Everything I've tried is delicious. They used to have the best chocolate croissants ever! Their employees are always friendly & efficient no matter which store you go to.
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Who doesn't love Starbucks? Sure, they're expensive, but the flavor is always on point when I go there. I especially love their Refreshers. The flavor is amazing, not too sweet, and they add berries in the drink! How awesome!? I wish I could get more for the price I pay, but I'd continue to pay the price for the drink I receive. It's super yummy! And my lattes. I prefer Starbucks coffee over Dunkin, but Dunkin' is cheaper and there is one near my house. Starbucks employees are always so nice, though and it's a clean environment. Love Starbucks!
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I am definately a Starbucks girl. I love their Member program. I have been a gold member for over 4 years now. The perks are great, i love the overhaul of their program that now gives you stars based on how much money you spend not just how many visits you have as sometimes you order multiple drinks in one purchase and the old system that would only count as 1 star. I am really loving their new grab and go program. it is so easy to save your favorite order on their app and you can order it with a press of a button and pick it up 5 minutes later. Definitely great for the morning rush. So you do not have to wait on line
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Dang Starbucks--when'd you get so good?!

I hated Starbucks for years. But back then I was drinking sugar and milk laden coffee--so maybe that had something to do with it! Now that I drink real coffee with just heavy cream and no junky sweeteners, I'm finding I appreciate Starbucks more.

I just wish they didn't hide sugar in so much of their menu! Its sad that even the coconut milk they serve now has added sugar.
Amber B.
Colorado Springs
Ok Starbucks! I have a love hate relationship with you. Somedays I get a full coffee in the drive they and sometime I get a 3/4 cup. Why can’t you just tell your employees help this lady is paying 5 a cup of coffee can you make sure she gets a full cup. Thanks!!
Kaitlin S.
La Plata, MD
Every single thing I have tried at Starbucks is delicious.. I have absolutely no complaints as far as taste is concerned. All of their sandwiches are delicious and coffee and specialty drinks as well (the Pink drink is my favorite). But, (there's always a but right), at the one in my particular location, the staff gives off a rushing, too busy to be nice vibe. Also, every time I get a sandwich, the top is always pretty much off with cheese melted everywhere. It would be nice to have a sandwich that at least looks like they tried to put it together nicely. Especially with how much you're paying.
Danny M.
Firstly I must say that I love coffee and if it is accompanied by my family or friends I enjoy it more .... what I love about this company is that not only can I order a coffee, but also some tea or a sweet Accompanying the shared time ... I like the attention they provide and although very rarely have I visited because in my country this store is not, every time I travel outside my country, it is the first coffee I visit. I really like the attention and quality of their products.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
I don't really have anything bad to say about Starbucks itself. I think the quality of the stores varies, but you will find that with any chain. It is fairly pricey depending on what you like to drink, but there is a wide selection and I tend to switch up my drink quite often. There is something for a tea love or a coffee drinker. And they have good breakfast sandwiches. Plus, with a gold card membership you earn points for free stuff!
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
Starbucks has some great drinks, but they are pricey. I usually pick a local place over starbucks, except for when I want specialty drinks only offered there, or for convenience. My favorites are the infamous pink drink, passion iced tea lemonade with no sweetener and I add shaker cinnamon (sounds crazy but it is delish), the black and white iced mocha (some stores don't have this is sugar free), and when you can find it a green tea frappe with mango.

The line is usually atrocious. My baristas are usually really friendly.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?