- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my go to coffee place for lattes. Only downside is that their prices are a bit steep. Other than that, they have a good variety of coffees and I love the fact that you can basically customize any drink you want.
Peppermint white mochas are my go-to (basic) drink. They have them year round which makes me happy. It's sweet and minty but not super rich and chocolatey. I get the white mocha because it is still sweet but not too sweet.
Wish it was cheaper. But the blonde roast with soy is so good - my go to! Pikes is not my favorite roast. Bitter. I don't really drink the other fancy sugary drinks. Too many calories and too expensive.
Starbucks is my go to. Whether I brew it at home or stop by a store, they always have rich, strong coffee available! I absolutely love the Breakfast Blend to start my day at home or get me through long study hours
Love Love Love Starbucks!!! It is literally my home away from home! Try a Iced Caramel Macchiato if you haven't... I promise you'll love it ;) Oh! and their Birthday Cake Pops are the best! :P
Starbucks is my go-to stop on my way in to work. Their pastries are fresh and delicious. I love that they are now serving coconut milk, to give me a better dairy free option. My problem is that i go there too often! Their customer service is honestly the best part!
Love their coffee, it's brewed to perfection and always tastes delightful. I recently traveled to China and I saw a Starbucks, and it still tasted like the one by my house. That's consistency, folks.
We have a few Starbucks locations in my city, but there is one in particular that has the most fantastic staff!! They know your name after seeing you a couple times and what your "flavor" is. Going into Starbucks is more of an experience than just buying coffee!!
My husband and I always usually have a great experience at Starbuck's. The baristas are usually VERY sweet and don't mind if you are a little picky with your coffee. They have never failed to make my drink perfect! To me, that is worth the price you pay. Good customer service shouldn't be free all the time!!!
I used to love Starbucks. It was my favorite place to go. They have good coffee, but it isn't outstanding by any means. I don't frequent their stores as often as I used to, but still occasionally make a stop. I just find their products way too expensive for what I get.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos