BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Only good thing about starbucks is when the fall comes around and it's pumpkin spice! I don't really go to Starbucks due to prices and not having my flavor pr drinks but I'll go a few times for pumpkin spice
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
I love Starbucks! So much that I am willing to drive 35 minutes to get to the closest one.

I love their extensive menu.The staff is great at remembering their frequent customers by name. The pastries are always fresh and the drinks are always the right temperature.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
Love Starbucks and love their drinks. Four out of five stars because it is way too expensive. I do like their different seasonal drinks and how you can make their drinks in a skinny version. My favorite is the Peppermint Mocha. I loved studying at Starbucks in college.
Julia D.
Reading, MA
Starbucks has a great black coffee, as well as great drinks. Love the seasonal options and the tea. Starbucks IS my favorite place to get coffee, but that doesn't mean it has no faults. The prices are a huge deterrent, the fact that soy is no longer free with your membership, and the membership system are not great.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
great choice of coffee, very delicious hot chocolate, very delicious cakes, cozy interier, friendly staff. always in a convenient places. free wifi. starbucks is a culture for me and fav place to go any time. take away or for sit down moments.
Jennifer B.
I love Starbucks. You can always find the perfect drink regardless of the season. Frappacinos are great in the summer and their warm drink options are perfect for any winter day. I use their coffee at home and the smell if Starbucks in the morning is very familiar in our home!
Tonya H.
It's my favorite time of year !! Starbucks brings back the Salted Caramel Mocha Frappe. It's my all time favorite and wish they had it all year. Be sure to ask for extra salt. It is the best !
Ashley G.
I was ordering a skinny, sugar free pumpkin latte for years and years. Only this year did I find out that there is no such thing as sugar free pumpkin syrup. I've heard of this before where the baristas just say ok and make the drink however they want. Not happy about being lied to for years by multiple baristas.
Luz P.
Orlando , FL
Omg love there coffee food everything and I love how they always call ur name when ur ordered is ready love the strawberry and cream frapuchino
And the fall pumpkin spice latte they have such great foods coffees and drinks
Justin T.
York, NE
I love Starbucks! I get a student discount on all of their coffee, but my favorite is White Chocolate Carmel Machiato (sp?)! Starbucks has so many options, and the way all starbucks store decorate is so inviting and very relaxing. I just love to take my wife there (only time with no kids) and we enjoy our coffee.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?