- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Yeah okay it's on the pricey side... But most coffee is. It's coffee. I absolutely love Starbucks, and the fact that there are three of them within walking distance of me has only fueled my addiction. And, if you're not a coffee person, try Passion Tea Lemonade. It's one of my favorites, so refreshing and delicious!
I was never a coffee drinker but I have to say that Starbucks definitely made me change my mind and got me hooked. I cannot say I drink straight up coffee, but Frapucchinos are just awesome!!
The double chocolate chip frappuchino is amazing. They also make great drinks around Christmas time with mint! I love the iced drinks year round though because that's the one drink they make that no one else can compare to!
I likef one drink from there and its the chocolate chip frapp also their sasauge and egg sandwhich are my go to its pricey but good I would recommend it just because if you like coffee then its a good place also it good and quiet to do work
Love this place. I am addicted to caffeine and this place does it for me. Their Iced coffee is delicious (and less expensive than the other drinks). I also love how you can completely customize your drink an they will make it that way. I spend way too much money here.
I used to love Starbucks. It was my favorite place to go. They have good coffee, but it isn't outstanding by any means. I don't frequent their stores as often as I used to, but still occasionally make a stop. I just find their products way too expensive for what I get.
Yes like many that have gone before me, you either like the strong bold taste or you hate it. I personally love it, it gives me a smile in the morning and I use it to catch up with many friends. It is expensive but I will pay for great service and great cup of joe.
starbucks it's alright. it's not my favorite but i still get it from time to time. it's and affordable price depends on what you're getting. my favorite item is probably their r teavana teas
I go here at least 3 times a month and normally I get the same thing. My grande caramel frappuccino extra caramel sauce. The only time I don't get that, is if it is winter time, or I feel like trying something else. I like how even though it is extra, you can add any sauce you would like if you want to. The only thing I don't like is the price, I feel like even if they came down just .50 cents, that they may get a few more people in.
Starbucks is my go-to stop on my way in to work. Their pastries are fresh and delicious. I love that they are now serving coconut milk, to give me a better dairy free option. My problem is that i go there too often! Their customer service is honestly the best part!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos