BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
Love some things there, but there are other selections that aren't the greatest tasting. I often find that their coffees have a bitter aftertaste. I try to pick something different each time I go! I will be a returning customer, just hoping to continue having good experiences.
Kolleen K.
I never thought I would have the obsession I do with this place. Pike place with vanilla or caramel is my favorite. & on warm days light caramel Frappuccino. I have fell in love with their coffee.
Stephanie L.
Starbucks is a place I hate to love. It takes all my money away. But I cant stop going. I am addicted, if there were a Starbucks rehab I would have to go. The thing that bothers me is even when they are rude or mess up my drink, I still go back...its just that good to me.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Good coffee. Good Beans. Great service. Nice Cups too! The pastries are getting better, and I love the bacon gouda sandwiches :). The service is always professional, and I can always find a store when I need it. I'm glad they're going away with the post cards for rewards and automatically loading them onto the cards :)!!!
Alexandra H.
Starbucks is alright. Their latte's are good and I do enjoy their seasonal products. I am generally not a fan of their coffee however, which is their main product. They are rather overpriced for what they are and even their light roasts tend to taste burnt. I know I'm in the minority but I never understood the hype.
Cheli C.
Whittier, CA
I love Starbuck, I would drink it every day if I could, but I shouldn't. They snacks are pretty amazing too. I love their Panini's, Bistro Boxes and nut mixes. Amazing!!!The trick is finding your starbuck...you know where the baristas are always friendly and the drinks on point. Sadly not always true of all Starbucks.
Wookie W.
TX
I am a coffeeholic and I do love Starbucks. Their coffee has a low enough acidity that it doesn't give me heartburn. The only reason they got a B instead of an A is I find their pasty section rather lacking as everything I've ever gotten from the case is always dried out and a bit bland no matter what time of day it is.
Diana M.
Sunrise, FL
I love Starbucks Fraps. I have been staying away since I'm trying to maintain a more healthy lifestyle but my resolve is wearing down. The store is literally 5 minutes from my house and it takes every fiber of my being not to good. Everything there is soooooooooo good!!
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL
My absolute favorite place for coffee! I've been going to Starbucks for years now for as long as I can remember! I always get the vanilla frappicinno! Especially when I was pregnant without the coffee part of course! But definitely my favorite coffee shop by far! Thumbs up!! :-)
emily s.
roseville
starbucks it's alright. it's not my favorite but i still get it from time to time. it's and affordable price depends on what you're getting. my favorite item is probably their r teavana teas
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?