BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Must have one everyday. I don't really drinks coffee there. My favorite is a custom made drink my barista created for me one day was a Strawberry Acai Lime Refresher. Best thing ever during a hot sunny day or just any day. There is caffeine in it. Try it you may like it.
Kat K.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the coffee from Starbucks. Coffee usually taste like heaven in a cup. Do not love that sometimes they make my coffee with milk instead of soy which makes me super sick like stomach cramps and all the other fun stuff. They also charge around $5 for a cup of coffee which adds up overtime. They do have a nice rewards program for every $60.00 spent you get a free coffee. The free coffee can be any size so this is usually when I order the big coffee. They also offer a free drink on your birthday which is nice.
Stephanie C.
El paso, TX
It's safe to say I'm a Starbucks addict! But what can I do when I love coffee so much? I love Starbucks because it has a huge variety of drinks depending on my mood and it always satisfies them
taiane a.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm suspect to talk about Starbucks. I just really LOVE it!!! My favorite is hot cappuccino and cold frapputino chocolate! They made my last worst birthday in USA away from my family better after give me the best FREE BIG CHOCOLATE FRAPPUCINO ever!!!! LOVE you Starbucks!
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
If I could live at a Starbucks I probably would. I know I can make the same drink just as well at home for cheaper. It's just the laid back atmosphere and it's so cozy. In the winter I pretty much live on mochas. And the summer I have to have the Peach green tea lemonade. Most refreshing thing on a 100 degree day.
Molly O.
Wheaton, IL
I recently found out that I am lactose intolerant, Starbucks has so many options now such as soy milk, almond milk, and coconut milk! They now offer all three. My go to drink is a grande iced soy vanilla latte! Give it a try!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
While I do drink Starbucks I usually only go here if it is the only coffee place available. I only like their ice coffee and I feel that everything is extremely over priced. If I thought the flavor was amazing then I would pay more for it but it is nothing special to me.
Denise V.
Caldwell, ID
I seriously love Starbucks !!!! 😩 they make the best coffee ever and id usually go 3 times a week and really good teas and coffee and really affordable coffee as will if you haven't tried Starbucks you need to it's the best !!
Nik H.
Medford, MA
I have to admit I wasn't a big coffee fan before I learned about Starbucks. My first coffee drink was a frappocino(sp?). I loved it! My friends told me about other drinks to try and I did. I love the store, but some drinks may be a bit pricey, as well as some of the food items, but what can I say, I'm an addict.
Pamela E.
Jarinu, São Paulo
I love to go to the Starbucks because it is a very nice place, you have many options for drinks such as coffee, hot chocolate, tea, juice and other and for food! I always went there! It is a very nice place for relax and study!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?