BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Mollee W.
Seems like every drive thru I go to just gets worse and worse. Lines are so long and I'm seeing the baristas handing out one drink per car so no big orders. It always baffles me. If you're short staffed then fix the problem and bring more people per shift. Less stress on the staff available and happier customers. Their coffee is mediocre sometimes too. I like a plain Pikes roast every now and then and I will say their coconut milk mocha machiatto is to die for but beyond that, I feel like it's overrated and subpar from what it used to be. I prefer Dutch Bros or local coffee any day.
Kat J.
Speaking as a customer and as a former employee, Starbucks is a wonderful company. They service quality products and treat their employees well. I do wish their prices were a little more reasonable, and I'm not a fan of their new rewards program, but those flaws don't stop me from going here for my lattes. I appreciate how they're constantly looking to improve and I honestly can't remember the last time I was disappointed during a visit to a Starbucks location.
Kelsey B.
Natchitoches, LA
Starbucks never disappoints. They have a wide array of options that are second to none. As someone with a lactose issue, having the option to use soy milk has been a life saver as I do not have to give up my favorite coffee! Service is always friendly and they constantly go above and beyond for a great experience. The peppermint mocha Frappuccino is by far my favorite, and it is never lacking in incredible peppermint flavor!
Tori S.
Tampa, FL
Dear Starbucks, I love you. Limitless customizations for drinks and never hesitation to redo a drink if for some reason it doesn't turn out well. I have so many favorites here, the holiday Caramel brûlée with 1%, green mango tea light ice, Starbucks double shot on ice(sub vanilla for classic!) and so much more!
The mobile app makes it easier than ever to order ahead and walk by all the basic ugg wearing high school kids.
Carrie P.
The good thing about Starbucks is that you know what you're getting...the consistency between locations is pretty good. My favorite items are Iced Coffee, Mozzarella & Tomato Panini, and the Orange Cranberry Scone. The other great thing is that they will re-make your drink if it's not to your liking (or if they accidentally mess up. Baristas are human and we all make mistakes).

I'd rather support a local coffee shop and try new drinks if possible, but Starbucks is great in a crunch. Also, their app is really handy and you can get some free food/drink rewards. Yum!
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
The best coffee shop ever, I started going when I was a teenager, and the little town and city I live in now there isn't one. The closest is 45 min drive away. But they have the best coffee, either flavor, hot or cold. I love he frapichinos. And during there seasonal events, there coffees are even better they sure now how to make the Christmas time even brighter. How the price is a little high but all my friends and family know I love gift cards. But worth the money once a week or so for a little treat to yourself.
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
I absolutely love this place. Starbucks forever has my heart because they make it their business to cater to the customer. I am lactose intolerant and occasionally like to enjoy beverages that would primarily have milk in it, with Starbucks I can enjoy hot chocolates like everyone else. I also love the rewards program and the opportunities to get extra points. It also drives the point home that they have reliable internet for students like myself to get work done in a comfortable environment. For me Starbucks is a way of life!
Lindsay H.
As basic as it is, I sure do love me some Starbucks!! It's not exactly the highest quality coffee in the world but it hits the spot when I'm looking for large amounts of sugar or caffeine. I tend to order an iced chai with pumpkin spice when it's in season, and love the chestnut praline seasonal flavor as well. Always dependable!!
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I cannot say enough good about starbucks. It is a quick and easy spot that is easy to find when you are out on the go to stop in and grab a drink on the road. They have a simple reward system, give you a drink on your birthday just for registering your card, and have special deals through the year. If you don't like what you got they will remake it. The company understands that a lot of their drinks are more a treat and not an everyday buy and they want to make sure you are happy. From experience as a customer, Starbucks has the absolute best customer service of any company I can think of. Their email responses are personalized and not automatically sent out based on certain words detected in your original message. You can also call and using either way they are always incredibly helpful with whatever the issue, complement, or suggestion.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I'm currently drinking a grande vanilla chai tea latte from Starbucks and I felt compelled to make this review. Starbucks always has a huge line but it never takes long to reach the counter. They keep things moving quick and never makes me late. Their prices can be quite high compared to other coffee shops but I prefer the taste of their coffee over anyone else. I even buy the Starbucks k-cups so I can have it at home!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?