- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My praise for Starbucks comes with their consistency. Just about anywhere you go, there's a Starbucks. And at that Starbucks the coffee will be the same. I enjoy them as an option, because I always know what I'm going to get.
Yeah, $5 for a cup of coffee, I don't think so, starbucks is overpriced, and not even that terrific, I've gotten a few things from there before, the cookies, the cakepops and a hazelnut coffee and I didn't like any of them. Lots of people love it, it's just not for me..
I love Starbucks. I really like that they have stores in Targets. I usually grab a drink for my husband and I to enjoy as we shop around. They have lots of variety of drinks and great snacks too.
Drinks here are amazing, employees are very nice, and the environment is very nice to sit and work. Even if you don't like coffee, there is always something that you can try. Passion Tea Lemonade is one of people who don't like coffee favorite. You can even google different recipes and tell them to make it for you. Enjoy!
I'm not much of a coffee drinker so I can't speak for the quality of them, but I love all the chocolate flavored drinks, especially vanilla hot chocolate in winter. Yum! So comforting and filling - definitely worth the money.
Starbucks is really the only coffee place i go to anymore, I have found being a nice regular can be very helpful. The staff is always nice and will strike up a conversation with you! Their #payitforword is so neat i have gotten free drinks twice and it made my whole week!!
Starbucks has great frappecinos! Their coffee can be a bit stronger than other places I've been to, but is still good. It isn't too expensive and they usually have a nice atmosphere in their coffee shops with friendly employees!
Starbucks is delicious and amazing. The only reason why it's 4 stars is because it's so damn expensive. BUT it's very delicious and they have something for everyone. Idk how anyone could be disappointed
I have always had excellent and fast service. Although the drinks are pricey, they are worth it if they are occasional treats. My favorite menu item is the caramel macchiato, great iced or hot. No matter where I am, it is great to know I can expect quality from this brand.
I've been hooked on Starbucks ever since I went to college. I started out just going to get their teas and then I fell in love with their frappucinos!!! They may be expensive but it is well worth it.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos